Lilypotter (1987-2012)

85 Draenei Paladin
Not sure how many of you all know but Draka lost one of our own last month. Some of you knew Lilypotter, maybe you knew Bertiebotts or any of his toons name related to Harry Potter. Please take moment to remember him and say a prayer for his family.

To Lily, rest in peace brother. You will be missed by many.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Rest in peace, you will be missed.
Reply Quote
sorry to hear that, prayers go out to the family.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I'm very sorry to hear this; i will definitely miss him.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I had the honor of meeting Lilypotter during the early days of WOTLK and were good friends ever since. I remember the last time I spoke with him. His passing saddens me. Always ready to lend a hand and give advice. My prayers go out to your family and friends. You will be missed. Rest in peace Lily.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I was guilded with Lilypotter during Wrath, he was always full of good advice and HIGH DPS!! =)
Rest in Peace my friend it only gets easier . I wish his family lots of love and understanding during this very hard time.
Much love
Randi
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
You will be missed Lily. May you always be remembered.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
he was an amazing friend, and im so very sad that he had to pass. we have all lost an amazing friend or family member, you will be missed!!!!!!!!!!!!! :*(
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
:*(((((((
:*(((((((
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Llilypotter was a great guy always helpful, kick !@# dps, anyone who knew him knew he was an AH player he was always in there making that gold. He will always hold a special place in our hearts. <3 you Lily
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight
He is not dead. How in the world could someone come up with such a story. He was kicked out of his Disabled Uncle's home.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Lilypotter was a great WoW friend. He had a couple alts in KCDS over the years and everytime I'd hop in a VoA raid one of his many toons seemed to always be in it.

I knew he was sick because he took the time to explain each time he disappeared from the game for months at a time. News of his passing comes as a shock to me, but the words he chose in our conversations led me to believe that he knew he had little time left and I pray he was at peace when he left us.

Back when he was in Unlimited, I used to run Naxx and EoE with him every week. In between pulls he'd type so much it'd make the raid leader mad... but when it came time to fight a boss, he was all business. As soon as it was down, it was back to the jokes.

He took the time to get to know many of my guildies and often asked how Amellae & I were. I hope he knew how appreciative we were of his concerns and how we enjoyed the game time spent together in dungeons and raids.

Farwell muggle brother.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Death Knight
Lily Potter was one of the most fun people I ever raided with. I just came back to the game after a few years and was looking for Lily. Found this and was very sad, I knew he was sick from his time in unlimited (I was that raid leader he would make mad :) ). He gave us all some good memories and I will miss him very much.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]