Congratulations, Manon the Bloodthirsty!!

90 Human Death Knight
I would like to be the first to congratulate Manon on his new title, "the Bloodthirsty", which he acquired today, courtesy of a few selfless horde players in Org. It wouldn't have been possible without such a noble sacrifice.

I'm sure everyone else would like to extend their own congratulations to our favorite priest, so have at it, and please don't hold back!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I offer reserved congratulations...though the poor tainted dear should move into the light, and away from the shadow.
Edited by Mierys on 2/20/2012 4:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I usually dont congradulate those who tamper with the tainted shadow magic and taint the holy name of the priests, but that is a achievement of its own so sir

Congrats

now meet me in my chambers i have something for u......
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Well...it makes sense; since there is an "Aubade", there has to be something in the guild to cast a shadow, or there wouldn't be a "Penumbra".

Let's see how many run for a dictionary now...
Edited by Zahndi on 2/20/2012 4:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Would have obtained faster if didn't have /leave tol barad and /leave wintergrasp bound to about 6 different things.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
02/20/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Frostgoblin
Would have obtained faster if didn't have /leave tol barad and /leave wintergrasp bound to about 6 different things.

For which, I'm sure, you are grateful...otherwise your number of deaths at her hands would be geometrically higher. Of course, I have heard her say this more than once:

"I suck at PvP. A lot of other people suck more than me, though."
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
.otherwise your number of deaths at her hands would be geometrically higher

I think the word you are looking for is exponentially.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Grats. I was just about there (the top of the cliff in Org) but you got it a little early of a friend of mine.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
02/21/2012 01:43 PMPosted by Felikks
.otherwise your number of deaths at her hands would be geometrically higher

I think the word you are looking for is exponentially.

My thanks for the grammatical correction. Nice hat, by the way.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
dear aubade will you make out with me y/n <-circle one
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
dear aubade will you make out with me y/n <-circle one

(y)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Congrats on persistence overcoming lack of skill! You're still the worst priest/player on the server. :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Opps, looks like someone is upset.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/24/2012 06:58 PMPosted by Manon

Well, its not like the achievement takes an ounce of skill to acquire in the first place

Pretty sure a persistent bot can get it.

It'd be like getting an achievement that awarded a title for doing 2000 dungeons or something. Sure, it would take awhile, but in the end, its still casual content. Don't act like it isn't :)
Edited by Fardond on 2/25/2012 10:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

Well, its not like the achievement takes an ounce of skill to acquire in the first place

It'd be like getting an achievement that awarded a title for doing 2000 dungeons or something. Sure, it would take awhile, but in the end, its still casual content. Don't act like it isn't :)

Wow, that...that's just sad. Taking an achievement that requires patience and effort, and belittling it out of spite. There is no way a mere bot would have racked up that many kills.

It's almost like this was personal. I wonder how many of those 250,000 notches on her blade were put there over the corpse of your horde alt?
Edited by Leymihawa on 2/25/2012 6:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock

Wow, that...that's just sad. Taking an achievement that requires patience and effort, and belittling it out of spite. There is no way a mere bot would have racked up that many kills.

Lieutenant Commander Semiramis endorses this ideology.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

It's almost like this was personal. I wonder how many of those 250,000 notches on her blade were put there over the corpse of your horde alt?

Don't have a horde on this server.. never will.

Only reason i made a post at him/her was because i agree with what Oath said. This achievement does not in any way shape or form prove that he/she is better by any means. He/she is still not good at pvp.

I'm just saying it doesn't take effort/skill at all... at least not enough to warrant a post about it on the forums. And don't tell me about the 250,000 "notches on her blade" as if every single kill that he/she got was 1v1.

For all we know, he/she could have been afking bgs since vanilla to get the title, not really showing any skill at all.

Come in here and show that you have acquired some kind of rating, in Arenas or RBGs, not casual content, then maybe you will get some respect from the PvP community. Until then, no one cares about how many PvE heroes you killed (probably one yourself) and/or people in greens. Not to mention the S keyers! probably all 3.

Oh and about the bot comment, that was sarcasm. Obviously a bot cannot rack up that many kills, but my point was that you don't need to be good in any respect to be able to get the achievement. All it takes is playing the same character for 7 years. Thats it.

TL;DR
You can have 500,000 kills and still be a keyboard turning, s keying, 1200 player. HKs are not a good display of skill.
Edited by Fardond on 2/26/2012 6:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Cant we all be friends?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I lost all humility when goggles stopped playing </3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]