Order of the Dragon is Under New Management..

100 Night Elf Druid
... And is looking to recruit! Since our old guild leader made the... unfortunate, decision to transfer the guild to another realm, we are starting over from scratch. So, we are looking for active, friendly players, of any race/class/role or level from the Alliance (sorry Horde!), to join our ranks. We are looking towards casual raiding in the near future, but are focused on achievements. That's right, we're achievement !@#$%s :P We're looking for people to run old content and new, in the pursuit of those awesome achievements. Ulduar drakes? Heck yea. Dark phoenix? Yes please! So if you are interested, pst either me, (Shadowslink) or my co-leader, Atureth, in game and we can get you more info or an invite. Thanks for reading :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
No responses? That's cold. I'll give you a bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Shadow is no longer the GM, msg Atureth instead.

inb4 "necro"
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
10/02/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Gráel
Mind your business. No one asked you anything. I know who the GM is. I'm perfectly capable of clicking on a link.

Well, aren't you fiesty? Too bad all Balatro was doing was giving out useful information to the general public, on the public forums. Hate to disappoint you Mr. Snippy, but that's what these forums are for.

Also yes, necro. 8 month old thread and all.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
I like this guy
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
10/02/2012 06:45 PMPosted by Phaé
I like this guy

I don't
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/02/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Gráel
Not talking to you either. If you want to give useful information, how about try and post something that is more than a click away. This thread is 8 months old, but I didn't see any posts in support of these guys. Just you patronizing fools thinking your out here doing something. Don't get me started.

Looks like someone has issues beyond the game. Hence, his hostility towards complete strangers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I’m always hostile toward disrespect.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
10/02/2012 09:30 PMPosted by Gráel
I’m always hostile toward disrespect.

Hello kettle?, this is the pot calling......

Respect is earned a$$hat. Not saying....just saying

Edit: fat-fingered...../sigh
Edited by Ulazeer on 10/2/2012 9:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
10/02/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Gráel
Exactly. Respect is earned, and none of you have earned mine. Coming on threads trying to police me when you don’t know the facts makes the choice easy. Balatro had no business trying to answer questions I did not ask. This is the internet, so you all are free to express your worthless opinions, but so to am I free to react hostile toward it.

Did you ever once stop to think that Balatro's response wasn't directed at you? That he was bumping the thread, the same way you were, and providing information to others who may see it in the process? I'm guessing that never crossed your mind, since your first response was to jump down his throat. Or are you the only one allowed to bump threads now? Maybe it's you who didn't know the facts.

Oh, and you may not be talking to me, but I am talking to you.

Also, it seems you got started all on your own.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
10/02/2012 10:25 PMPosted by Gráel
Did it cross my mind that maybe he thought that people weren't smart enough to simply click on the guild link to see who the GM is? Sure it did. Because guild officers never post recruiting ads for guilds right? Ayua, your argument is weak and your opinion is as worthless as you are, but I will address it anyway. Bumping threads is fine, but disrespect is not. You and him are free to come on here with that air of superiority if you please, but as I said before. It will be met with hostility from me.

Well, you're a bit of a prick aren't you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yes Tritonis, come right in and add your astute and highly respected opinion. That's just what we needed. I'm just a prick. Why didn't I think of that?

No seriously, don't interrupt while grown people are talking.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

Well, you're a bit of a prick aren't you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This could be one of the best recruitment threads I've ever read.

Or not.

Yeah.

Maybe not.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
No seriously, don't interrupt while children people are arguing over pointless things.

Fixed
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
10/02/2012 10:25 PMPosted by Gráel
Did it cross my mind that maybe he thought that people weren't smart enough to simply click on the guild link to see who the GM is? Sure it did. Because guild officers never post recruiting ads for guilds right? Ayua, your argument is weak and your opinion is as worthless as you are, but I will address it anyway. Bumping threads is fine, but disrespect is not. You and him are free to come on here with that air of superiority if you please, but as I said before. It will be met with hostility from me.

The only measure of disrespect I see on this thread is coming from you. And since you seem absolutely determined to turn this thread into an all out fight, I will leave you to fight with yourself. Good luck with that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]