FOR THE ALLIANCE!

Clearly the better & more powerful faction on Zuluhed now.

Sorry.
Edited by My on 2/21/2012 11:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
requesting sticky
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Even Chris Metzen has said that battlecry sucks, just like the faction it's uttered from.
Reply Quote
ur dumb
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Says the moose antlers *MOOSE NOISES*
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
We did thwack some Horde in Storwind last night that thought they were clever hanging out by the portals. Tisk tisk.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'm here.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Does it really matter who's better? i mean honestly? both side do the same !@#$, have the same people, same rinky dink attacks on opposing cities. it's basically just pick your favorite color, red or blue, anymore.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
It's not pick your favorite color...what if I want to be a gnome and not a retarded tauren........?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Banana
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
Having played on zulu for three years I wouldn't be anywhere else but the Horde. Alliance is Garbage and so is your lore. You can complain all you want, until they balanced WG and made Twighlight worgens on Alliance your side was empty. 15 stacks of tenacity and you pukes couldn't win WG. They had to balance the game just so you could win. Southshore ring a bell? Or how about a bunch of you !@#$% geting stuck in the UC Lifts and getting powned once you reached the bottum. Lastly, Prior to them addign elite's in outposts and villages most fo your questing hubs were ocnstantly being shut down anyway. Most of your good players left and went to Kel Thuzad anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
necro'n is against the rules M'kay
Edited by Shujenka on 4/23/2012 2:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/23/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Dalamarevil
Having played on zulu for three years I wouldn't be anywhere else but the Horde. Alliance is Garbage and so is your lore. You can complain all you want, until they balanced WG and made Twighlight worgens on Alliance your side was empty. 15 stacks of tenacity and you pukes couldn't win WG. They had to balance the game just so you could win. Southshore ring a bell? Or how about a bunch of you !@#$% geting stuck in the UC Lifts and getting powned once you reached the bottum. Lastly, Prior to them addign elite's in outposts and villages most fo your questing hubs were ocnstantly being shut down anyway. Most of your good players left and went to Kel Thuzad anyway.

umad?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Him mad
Reply Quote
stop bumping my glory
Reply Quote
82 Human Rogue
All these threads belong to me!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
04/26/2012 09:42 PMPosted by Noib
All these threads belong to me!

gime my name back !
Reply Quote
82 Human Rogue
04/26/2012 11:16 PMPosted by Nananananan
gime my name back !

How much gold we talking here?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
was thinking of faction changing, horde is boring. thoughts?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
We would miss you ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]