Druid Aquatic form needs an update.

90 Night Elf Druid
Since Bear, Cat, & Tree of Life have their own unique look now, maybe blizzard should change the look for the Aquatic form as well? Looks sooo ugly... lol ;p
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
y u no giv travel form luv?!

On a serious note. They do need an update, but tbh there is more important things in wow that need fixing.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I like aquatic form. It looks interesting. Travelform would be neater if I could figure out a way to make it not go 10% faster than cat form. Which a cheetah is a cat. (would like it to go up as I get my training for mounts)

I am amazed there isn't a mod that changed how it looks yet. Usually more of a private thing though. Who am I kidding. I just want it to go faster is all.

A minor glyph would be nice, as aquatic form would only be helpful early vash'jir. or pvp with the flag.

Could use a dance emote and bigger fountains in stormwind to use said emote. Or a clap with a honk in it. A lot of work boiled down to it, but guess I should figure out animation and figure out how to make it one of these days. (along with a large portfolio filled with other animations and get me a better job.)
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
People need to quit asking for updated forms/graphics etc and then complaining that things aren't balanced, encounters are broken etc. If they spend more time on the things that matter in the game (you know like gameplay) then everyone would be happier :).
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
maybe make travel form a deer???? maybe? and have aquatic form go dolphin?
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
02/22/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Teribill
i would just like to stop having seizures while swimming around in vash'ir.

LMAO NO wish it ALWAYS swam like that. Went there a while ago to get a helm enchant and nearly died laughing the whole way there
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Moonkin form before travel / aquatic form.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Glyph of the Naga
Your Aquatic Form takes the shape of a Naga.

Please and thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Glyph of the Naga

Please and thank you.

That would be too cool!! :DD
Reply Quote
38 Night Elf Druid
it does look ugly i hardly use is i feel like its a mutated manatee lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Glyph of the Naga

Please and thank you.

I would like a sea horse :3
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Agreed
Reply Quote
02/22/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Jråd
People need to quit asking for updated forms/graphics etc and then complaining that things aren't balanced, encounters are broken etc. If they spend more time on the things that matter in the game (you know like gameplay) then everyone would be happier :).

Because the art department also works on balancing game mechanics.
Reply Quote
38 Night Elf Druid
it would be nice thats all XD
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Idk...I've seen it for so long now, I think I'd miss it. It's so ugly, it's kind of cute.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
People actually care about their lolwutatee form?

Smartassery aside, yeah, I think it (as well as travel and boomkin form!) could use a serious update. It's great that kitty and bear got some love, but that love should be shared!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
They should change it to a beaver.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I just want the animation to not be spasm-like when you have the swim-speed bonus in Vash'jir.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/27/2012 10:38 AMPosted by Portia

Because the art department also works on balancing game mechanics.

If you don't put a /sarcasm at the end of your post, most people won't understand it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]