Giant Sewer Rat!!!

23 Gnome Rogue
I've been after this elusive little rodent for quite some time now and the little bugger just won't nibble on my hook!!! The only thing that keeps me going is the thought of what I'm going to do to that little rat when I get my gaunlets on it. Does anyone else have their dreams tortured by the thought of catching this disese infected achievement?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
The only thing that keeps me going is the thought of what I'm going to do to that little rat when I get my gaunlets on it.?

Throw it back by accident?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Bite its head off!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
been farming him since wrath was released... /sigh
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
I got lucky with the fish in Orgrimmar, forget his name, so no, I expect to never get my rat :(
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Death Knight
I'd been farming this for a while off and on... I caught it in the Underbelly over by the little shacks in the PVP area. Wasn't really expecting it, but it was awesome!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I got the rat out of a satchel from a heroic a couple months ago on my DK - he has zero fishing done, but still got the achieve :/
Reply Quote
Never got the Rat or Ironjaw, or the Turtle, or the Dark Herring even though my main fished up over 1600 fish out of herring pools....I did finally manage Mr. Pinchy and got him only to realize too late that I had no empty bag slots and he vanished.

Amazingly, Blizzard took pity on me and I found Mr. Pinchy in my mailbox the next day.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
02/22/2012 06:35 AMPosted by Mingee
I've been after this elusive little rodent for quite some time now and the little bugger just won't nibble on my hook!!! The only thing that keeps me going is the thought of what I'm going to do to that little rat when I get my gaunlets on it. Does anyone else have their dreams tortured by the thought of catching this disese infected achievement?

I didnt know I was on the RP forums.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]