Need your help!

85 Undead Rogue
Hey Nagrand.

I'm in need of the communities help!
I am starting a new youtube channel to post my PvP/Tutorial videos on. The channels content will/may not be for you but if you have the time and will to subscribe to this new channel I would appreciate it very much.

This new channel has no content at the moment. I'm currently still finishing off the first PvP video and it will be completed in the up and coming weeks, so bare with me!

The reason why I would like people who are interested in this forum post to subscribe to my new channel is to help me kick-start off a new haven for rogues and other players who are looking to improve their skills!

http://www.youtube.com/user/RTZSGaming
^ Is the channels link for those who do want to subscribe.
And once again, thank you.

-Lygo
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
hi guys wats goin on here
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
02/23/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Ripnatedogg
not to be rude.. but i don't think you'll find many people willing to subscribe to "pvp tutorials" from a guy that's on a backwater server and is 1717 arena rating, especially about a rogue who posted a screenshot of his ui with lots of unbinded abilities

I transfered here from KT > Tich and now Nagrand to play with RL friends. 1717 arena rating is alright putting into account that the 3s team was created 2 days ago. And playing a comp I haven't even gone near in my time playing WoW. And by the way, I don't have my top abilities showing their current binds. I assure you they're all binded.

02/23/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Ripnatedogg
your pve experience is also lacking hugely aswell, doesnt look good but gl anyway

I don't raid. -.-
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
lol @ nate. your main is just as bad. remember rage quitting when we knocked your raiding app back for no knowing how to spec,gem or reforge . I think your excuse was you were pro.

PS minxy is hot
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
hmmm, should of had a look befor ei opened my mouth.
My assumption was http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/N%C3%A4tedog/advanced
was your main. a syou can see the name seems a likley match.

However, its likley you arent the same guy given that the shaman in question is with all his other alts.

humblepie.jpg

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
this is a good friend because i have my gouge button bound to 2 also
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
@Ripnatedogg.

If you honestly think you're in the position to tell me I am lacking the PvP experience to do what I enjoy. "................".

You basically have none by looking at the armory, and even if it is yours or not. Why be afraid to post on your main like the majority of people on these forums.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
^ if this guy payed more attention to the forums he'd know who Ripnatedogg is and who his main is/was.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
loggface #1
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I'd rather not spend half my life on the forums and do something more productive.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
02/27/2012 09:28 PMPosted by Lygo
I'd rather not spend half my life on the forums and do something more productive.

Like get decent ratings?

Please post this on arena junkies haha
Edited by Mastèrless on 2/27/2012 10:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Like get decent ratings?

Please post this on arena junkies haha

Cause there's heaps of talent on nagrand right?

He's just trying to start out, cut him some slack.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]