Cripbloodelf KoS

If anyone sees this guy walking around ill pay you 300g a screenshot of his death.
Limit 2 SS's per toon. I will also pay 100g per rage Screenshot. 75g per screen of his guildies as well. (Only one per member though im not rich yo)
FAQ:
Did you get camped by him and/or did he make you angry Drfrost?
No, he just deserves death.

How do I retrieve the monies?
Easy post the screen here on the forum and I will mail you the gold, I may not check the forum frequently so message Roxxus or Tinytot in game if you've recently posted. Mail works too. Me or him will reward you with the gold.

Can I just camp him and screen shot every death?
No, only 2 screenshots per toon. BUT, you may switch to a different toon and earn another 600g.

Cripbloodelf, Blood Elf Paladin <DooM>
Elmstreet and Darkreverend are also his alts.

Happy Hunting!
Edited by Drfrost on 2/23/2012 8:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
I approve of this message. You may also talk to him about the player named "Muata" and receive a nice chuckle as he rages about his children.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warrior
02/23/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Fulm
I approve of this message. You may also talk to him about the player named "Muata" and receive a nice chuckle as he rages about his children.

He transferred
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
02/24/2012 07:34 AMPosted by Izanomi

He transferred

It still aggravates Cripbloodelf, which is always amusing.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warrior
02/24/2012 07:59 AMPosted by Fulm

He transferred

wat
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Nallane needs payback!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight

wat

ju no hable ingles?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]