Looking for RAF partner!

85 Draenei Hunter
alright so i have 85s on horde and alliance. i would prefer to play on alliance on alexstraza because i have a great guild and more money on alliance. you just need to buy the battle chest and expansions i will provide all of the gold for mounts, mount training, bags, skills, etc. hit me up! i have done RAF before and it is rediculous how fast you level up. you can choose whatever race i am willing to create anything. i have a skype and a mic so we can communicate also. so if you are interested please let me know! you can email me at ryanjboling7@yahoo.com or just comment on this thread
Reply Quote
I will gladly do it, i have experience in the game but i was hacked so i lost my characters/items.. Just saw this so im sorry for the late response, but you can contact me on Shamanhealer, Gnomeregan realm.. I have no problem buying xpacs, and i dont mind what realm we're on so just let me know ASAP! I have plenty of free time so i should be on..
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
sorry i just now read this. this sounds great! ill go and get on and whisp you now. i hope you havent found a new partner yet...
Reply Quote
3 Blood Elf Mage
i need someone to raf me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]