<Katanas Edge> LF relaxed, mature adults

85 Night Elf Druid
New recruiting post.....already thinking about Mists......

Katanas Edge is one of the oldest guilds on the server, 5 years and counting. We are full of respectful and mature adults. Most of our guild is 25 years and older and Real Life ALWAYS comes first for us. But we love to hang out and play WoW too.

Even though we are casual, we are focused when raiding. Our Dragon soul progression Raid "Team Beer" was 8/8 in 10m Dragon Soul and our best rank was top 15 on Mok while only raiding 6 hours per week. Team Beer is currently on hiatus but we have a group of folks who still look to go into DS and we try to do fun raids from time to time for achievements.

For Mists of Pandaria there will be a progression minded raid team running 6-9 hours per week and we are looking for elite raiders who aren't elitist. We are looking for people who don't mind sitting out or substituting from time to time and understand why someone might be picked for the progression fights over them, whether it is a raid composition thing, pure damage/heal #s, or a staying out of fire thing. We would also look for you to sign up for our raids as well as work on getting gear PRIOR to the raid thru dungeons, crafting, point capping etc. That way our time together to raid is more fun AND productive. Killing internet dragons = fun.

We also intend to have another raid team that will be looking for progression but might not be as strict with who they use for the progression team. But regardless we are casual and look to have fun with it no matter what team you are on.

We use EPGP though typically we fight over giving the gear to the person who needs it most. That's about as much drama as you see with us. Team Beer raid nights were Wednesday, and Sunday from 8:15-11:15 server time. The 2nd raid team's nights are currently open at the moment but times were from 7:30-10:00pm server time. When team Beer ran 3 nights we added Tuesday night, same time.

We are like to setup "fun type" events i.e. PvP knockout tournaments, battle royales with the Horde, and scavenger hunts. We also have people who like to level toons, and a few of us really like to PvP when we have the time. For our 5th birthday we had a bunch of people gather in Stormwind and shoot off tons of fire works, use our silly trinkets, throw down tons of moonstones, and dance around.

If KE sounds like a place you would be interested in hit up Odiinn, Nishi, Jemuya, or Angelofsin in game. Or you can check out our website, kiloecho.net, and fill out an app.

We aren't looking to add tons of people, we just want good quality people to play WoW with.
Our guild stays tight and stretches into the other games some of us play too. Including Rift, SWOTR, and the upcoming D3. We play together because we enjoy each other's online company and humor.

Let us know if this sounds like the place for you.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
i was cold that day and the fire looked like a warm toasty place to hang out.......

wait that wasn't on this toon

nvrmnd. carry on

/bump for a good guild with good ppl. I should hang out more often and maybe get my other priest lvld up as well lol.
Reply Quote
43 Human Mage
I hear they give free punch and pie too
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
tl;dr
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Not enough horde in this guild.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
02/29/2012 09:14 AMPosted by Bacil
Not enough horde in this guild.

Nah, I think me and the Moo got that covered.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
i might be horde and i might be the guild leader of the greatest horde guild on the server <Jerk Store>
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
3.4kmml's
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I'm looking for a raiding guild, I like casual players, but with a desire for some friendly competitive pve raiding. I'm a disc healer, 377. Love to get included.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
03/04/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Terabyte
I'm looking for a raiding guild, I like casual players, but with a desire for some friendly competitive pve raiding. I'm a disc healer, 377. Love to get included.

feel free to hit up Odiinn, Nishi, Jemuya, or Angelofsin in game. Or you can check out our website, kiloecho.net, and fill out an app. They are some cool ppl to talk to. I'm pretty sure they can help you with any/all questions you might have.

Note: Couldn't post on my priest that's in their guild. This site doesn't like me anymore and won't let me change toons to post on o.O
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
i want to kill pandas now
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
This guild sounds perfect, just one problem..

How about a Horde Version? That would make the battle royales that much more fun :D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Everyone needs at least one alli toon!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
04/20/2012 09:46 PMPosted by Odiinn
Everyone needs at least one alli toon!

i have 1
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Well good luck with the recruiting.

Just x-factioned and tranfered one of my horde toons to Mok and made her ally from illidan. But She's a bit low lvl'd at the moment.
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Shaman
Well good luck with the recruiting.

Just x-factioned and tranfered one of my horde toons to Mok and made her ally from illidan. But She's a bit low lvl'd at the moment.

well it wouldnt hurt to put in an app at their website. I have a lowbie toon in there guild as well as an 85 priest i faction changed. put who you are mainly and say that Moo sent you. wouldn't see why they wouldn't accept you
Reply Quote
2 Dwarf Paladin
What's the white to non-white ratio of the members? I can't be associated with a guild that doesn't practise affirmative action - it could harm my image.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
04/29/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Toothbreezy
What's the white to non-white ratio of the members? I can't be associated with a guild that doesn't practise affirmative action - it could harm my image.

in game, lancegold is a black man. irl, i am.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
does lancegold even still play?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
How active are you all in terms of folks online and running DS with HM's?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]