WTS Level 25 Guilds

85 Blood Elf Rogue
Selling <So Pro Bro> a level 25 guild with 7 bank tabs and 1495 achievement points with various recipes/items unlocked ( dragon feast, cauldron of battle, kor'kron annihilator and dark phoenix mounts, battle standard, etc) Looking for 350k gold, or serious offers.

Also selling <Primal Scream> a level 25 guild with 7 bank tabs and 1140 achievement points with various recipes/items unlocked ( dragon feast, seafood feast, cauldron of battle, kor'kron annihilator and dark phoenix mounts, battle standard, armadillo pup, etc) Looking for 350k gold, or serious offers.

If you're interested, message this character or Fadeaway (my main who i'm always on) in game, whisper or mail, doesn't matter. Or contact me on AIM- JaceTheAce95

These guilds are on the server Trollbane

Will sell to people on different servers, but you must transfer here to buy the guild.

NOT SELLING FOR REAL LIFE CURRENCY, in game gold only.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Left you a message on AIM. Let me know if they are still available.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
hey Leatherbelt, do u still have any of those guilds for sale, I am interested in a level 25 guild to buy.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Tried contacting you on AIM. Very interested. In game mail me on xxbubbling on ally side of tichondrius. The sooner the better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]