WTS Shadowmourne Items

90 Human Mage
CFT
Hey everyone!

Finally got Shadowmourne so I have the following items:

Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger - USED; UNAVAILABLE
Note: Warfire is selling cheap Deathchargers on Alliance side. Contact him if you want one!
Muradin's Favor - ON RESERVE (Not for sale... Yet)
Jaina's Locket
Tabard of the Lightbringer - SOLD; UNAVAILABLE
Sylvanas' Music Box

If any above say "UNAVAILABLE", then the item has already been sold and/or used, implying they're soulbound to that character and not available to sell.

"On Reserve" means I'm holding it for someone for the time being. Status will change if the item is unavailable.
Edited by Pewpewblast on 3/7/2012 4:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Offering is dumb. Whats the price on the Deathcharger?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
02/26/2012 02:04 AMPosted by Zeddicious
Offering is dumb. Whats the price on the Deathcharger?

Honestly I won't ever CONSIDER an offer below 500,000.

I told you, a ridiculous amount of gold because it's a mount I want.

Again, 500k would be CONSIDERABLE, not just "OMG TRADE NOW."
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'm interested in Muradin's favor. Possibly Jaina's Locket, but that would have to be cheap.

I'm busy leveling some horde on another server, but you can either reply here or contact my AH alt, Linguine which I do check regularly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
I'm interested in Muradin's favor. Possibly Jaina's Locket, but that would have to be cheap.

I'm busy leveling some horde on another server, but you can either reply here or contact my AH alt, Linguine which I do check regularly.

Feel free to offer because I'm not 100% sure what they're worth. I'm guessing all of them could go between 20-200k though (Pretty big ballpark range >_>)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Zedd,help me farm shards so I can sell you a mount for 1 mil k, and then make you think pewps deal is good.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/26/2012 04:20 PMPosted by Pewpewblast
Also for the record, the music box went for 200k on a realm, so a really rare mount for 500k isn't too much of a stretch.

It is a stretch when the mount is sold between two different realms for 200k, why would anyone server transfer and do it for 500k?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
... That's odd, half the posts got deleted...

02/26/2012 05:01 PMPosted by Yuski
Also for the record, the music box went for 200k on a realm, so a really rare mount for 500k isn't too much of a stretch.

It is a stretch when the mount is sold between two different realms for 200k, why would anyone server transfer and do it for 500k?

Maybe someone is desperate on Suramar to get it and doesn't want to transfer (twice) since that costs USD?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'd be interested in the Music Box as a purely vanity item I'd be willing to pay 5-6k for it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
02/28/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Taheraliel
I'd be interested in the Music Box as a purely vanity item I'd be willing to pay 5-6k for it.

Tah I wish I could sell it to you, but for that low, I'd rather just keep it myself :(
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Offer - 5k for the locket
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]