Recruiting Warlock/Fire Mage

90 Dwarf Paladin
Logical Explanation is currently recruiting an Affliction/Demonology Warlock or a Fire Mage. We're pushing to finish off this tier within the next 2 months. We really need a decent 10th to do so.

Current Progression:
4/8H 10 man DS
6/7H 10 man FL

Raid Times:
Thursday 7-11pm PST
Saturday 7-11pm PST
Soon to be Friday 7-11pm PST (heroic rag runs)

We don't recruit for the bench. Trial period is 2 weeks. We do loot council, nobody gets jipped out of gear. It's completely fair.

What we need from you:
- Mumble installed with a working microphone.
- Your best effort towards progression and always finding a way to improve.
- Patience. If we aren't patient, we will get nowhere.
- Raid awareness and knowledge about your class.

**Disclaimer**
We love to mess around and give people !@#$, so if you can't tolerate things like that, we are not the guild for you. You will be questioned a lot because performance is very important to us. If you can't handle being asked simple questions without being angry, this is also not the guild for you.

Still interested? Come find either myself, Darthblarvin, Adønis (o alt code is 0248), Zamarra or Flexecute and we will set up an interview over mumble.
Edited by Blarvin on 2/26/2012 12:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Or you can submit an app here too!

http://leguild.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
I will never understand why you choose the worst nights to raid. Friday and Saturday are ment for drinking!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
02/28/2012 11:59 AMPosted by Whodinee
I will never understand why you choose the worst nights to raid. Friday and Saturday are ment for drinking!

THATS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
02/28/2012 11:59 AMPosted by Whodinee

I don't drink, but I still hate Saturdays :( and Aussie can only make those days. Aussie>both of you!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
02/28/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Zamarra

I don't drink, but I still hate Saturdays :( and Aussie can only make those days. Aussie>both of you!

Tell aendri that, if he wants to raid, hell make room during the weekdays. Doesnt matter if its 5am.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
02/29/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Whodinee
Tell aendri that, if he wants to raid, hell make room during the weekdays. Doesnt matter if its 5am.

no.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
You no like Destro Locks??!!!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
DESTRO LOCKS SUCK.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Oh Blarvin... I cant beleive youre still alive and someone actually let you be somewhat in control? thats SCARY AS HELL! what has the server turned into?! Im sure itll take you awhile to guess who this is :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
amanomorte, malakyte, deities, aendri, stang... they all joined youre guild... lol must of been desperate :/ lol
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
yes i'm still alive and i've stayed in control through many painful moments of people wanting to quit and replacing about 12 people throughout firelands and dragon soul. the server is pretty much nothing now since all the horde guilds like xfered off. us and twist em big are the only 8/8H guilds left here.

amon is a casual invite, malakyte raided with us like 4 times back in firelands. stang stopped raiding with us from burnout and diets, that's just another story for another time. if you want i could hop on my lock magnetslol on shadowmoon and explain it to you.

since you probably changed your name from what i knew you from, i won't get it.

and WHY would you go to shadowmoon? that place is just as much as a ghost town as kalecgos is lmao. although i am really sad that sorrow kinda died after neurotik quit cold turkey. i really enjoyed raiding with those guys. =\

i just looked at you on wowprogress and it says you went there on june 5th. so im not even sure if you know what im talking about! you could prob ask your guildies in synchronicity about who sorrow was. i also came from a guild called bless the martyr. i've been there since june with them and then quit finally back in like february? . the worst !@#$ing guild ever. definitely ask them about that and i can fill in details :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
All i gotta say is 4 letters Womp
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hurry up and respond Fatty
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
man is cute?

and sorry, i was playing league
Edited by Darthblarvin on 8/13/2012 4:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
yup!! sup buddy and log on youre warlock right meow!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I don't get how we were desperate in regards to getting those people, you have two more kills with heroic madness and thats with all the stuff that goes on in this guild. I don't mind you wailing on the others but you leave my aussie alone, you scrub.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Feel free to transfer to Ner'zhul so that I might have you at hand to abuse and demean you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Your raid schedule SUCKS!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
We be raiding Wed/Sun from 6-10 now. I'm gonna be sketchy on leveling and raiding so we're looking for somebody to pretend that they are as awesome as me at smashing one button.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]