<occupy Raid boss> Is recruiting 60-70 twinks

70 Tauren Paladin
Hello! <Occupy Raid Boss> is soon to be formed, The guild is being made to run 40 classic raids and bc raids. This guild is mostly for gearing 60-70twinks by running raids/dungeons. (horde only)

Note: guild has not been made yet, Leave a comment if you wish to join, or have a 60-70 twink you wish to enter into the guild.

You can message me in game (This alt) or if im not on that alt, have a chat with my main pitta to get a invite to my guild.

Reply Quote
70 Tauren Paladin
If you are intrested in 60 raiding you must be able to pull around 800dps+ to get a postive spot in our raid group (tanks must do at least 500dps). we will try molten core first then run some of the harder raids. I am ret and will be 60 probley by the time you read this. :)
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Paladin
70 raiding

Pull 1k dps if your a dps spec and if your a tank 600dps. I will appoint someone for this bracket as my job will be the 60-64 bracket.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]