[H] <Perfection> 6/8 Heroic Recruiting 10m

85 Orc Death Knight
WARNING: Boring about the guild below, if your looking for what i need for the guild look below it :)

Guild Name: Perfection
Realm: Firetree (PVP)
Server Timezone: EST
Guild Master: Shafferr
Officers: Fèarr, Zongi
WoL: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/152240/

Raid Times: Tues-Thurs-Sun 7:45-12 EST

Progression:
7/7 Heroic Firelands - 6/7[H] Pre-Nerf, 7/7[H] 4.3
6/8 Heroic Dragon Soul - 5/8 Pre 5%, Warmaster Blackhorn with 5%

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Us:
Perfection is a newly formed guild on the US-Firetree server that derived from the guild Prominent. We are raiders full of ambition to be one of the best groups on this server. While being serious and mature during raid nights, we also know when to have fun with the game as it was intended to be.

Recruitment & Applications:
Currently we have a solid 10 people who show up to raid on time and put 110% into our raid nights. We have a core and dedicated 10 raiders, and are not recruiting for those spots, but we always looking to recruit competent, knowledgeable, and skilled raiders for our guild. Being a 10 man, when real life emergencies pop up, it is harder for us to replace a raider, and therefore are always looking for people who are interested and capable of being a reserve raider. If you feel like you have what it takes to join our raiding group, go ahead and apply via the Application link, and contact either Shafferr, Fèarr or Zongi in-game.

Raiding and you!
This group will now be raiding 3 days a week - Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 7:45pm to 12:00am EST. Depending on progression we may add time on bosses if the times work for the group. What does this mean for you? If you were to be recruited to the guild to help out in progression, you need to make sure you would be able to make all of these times 100%. As we don't recruit heavily for raid spots, your "Reserve" spot could be crucial to our progression raiding and requires you to be prepared to step in at all times. Being a Reserve raider also means making sure you have two workable Dragon Soul raiding specs so you can increase your availability as a raider role wise in our times of need.

Our Progression:
This core group was formed in patch 4.2 within Prominent and achieving 6/7 [H] in Firelands, being a top 5 guild on the server. We decided to split from Prominent create a new home. Currently we're 8/8 Normal & 6/8 Heroic Dragon Soul., retaining our place as server second.

So currently I'm looking to recruit the right people for the guild, We currently have 10 raiders but thats it, and i would like to recruit people who we can swap in for certain fights. This tier being almost dead to alot of people this would be a great chance for YOU to find a great guild for MoP. I'm hoping that that guild could be us. I need people who can compete at a skill level with the rest of us and be a major asset to the guild. I understand its hard to recruit for a "Bench" or "Reserve" spot, but thats not what im looking for. As alot of our raiders are almost fully geared out i need people who can step in and take some of that loot for themselves and get some heroic raiding exp in, or more if they already have it.

There are a few classes that would be preferred, but im looking into anyone who wants to prove what they can do as far as being a raider. Legendary casters are amazing, but not required. Same with Rogues.

You can take a look at our WoL & Website if you would like to see more. If your interested and want to talk go ahead and comment on this post or add me to RealID: Shaffer2690@gmail.com

Looking forward to speaking with you :)
Edited by Shafferr on 2/26/2012 4:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Touche, But were server 2nd horde. so ill keep it <3
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
You guys just got spine like last week. Reguardless would rather make this friendly competition between guilds instead of drama.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Yeah, you guys have done good since going 10m. Were going to rename ourselfs Vacationland :) that's whats killed us in progression so far.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Pie Chart is also top 100 world.. We are not.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
none of you are good
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I wanna join =p
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
02/26/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Tygatoofresh
none of you are good

He does 25mans and is 7/8H
25 mans= harder
therefore none of you are good
Stick to your undersized cute raids afterall we all remember what happened when Prominent tried to go 25m 2/7H wipe wipe wipe wipe:)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
if you've seen their logs they both get carried in 25 man. 25 man is a joke with the nerfs you can carry like 5 people.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]