Order 42

85 Blood Elf Rogue
The Karma Police have announced initiation of order 42 which states:

"All current travelers must be in possession of proper paperwork and passes to enter into Outlands. Failure to do so will result in being purged from the area."

This has caused some irritation amongst Azeroths citizens and for that we apologize. I am sorry to say that even though we come from a peaceful background and wish no harm on those who do not deserve it, we will remove any and all violators of order 42, including those with expired passes.

We thank you for you cooperation,

~ K.P.
Reply Quote
I would implore you to try. It pleases me greatly to send a rogue to the spirit healer.
Reply Quote
02/27/2012 12:27 AMPosted by Ludovic
Sounds like I have a new killing ground.

My my, brave words from a lemming ^.^
Reply Quote
84 Draenei Shaman
If you guys are anything like the Border Patrol I once saw in this nation called Usa, I'll be fine.
Reply Quote
57 Blood Elf Warlock
Under whose authority?
Reply Quote
84 Draenei Shaman
02/27/2012 08:05 AMPosted by Aliatril
((Alt posting is awesome. Got people worried already!))

Actually this IS my main. Just moved here! My old main was Hanners on Malfurion if you're eager to Armory me, but you'll probably see a naked character.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4079624906
Edited by Hanners on 2/27/2012 9:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/27/2012 10:27 AMPosted by Isenvul
Just looks like another WSB kill to me.

Silly rogue, it is quite beneath you to try and puff out your chest to me. I pay no attention to the pretentious Rooster.

Go do your Preening elsewhere. It's boring me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
02/27/2012 06:34 AMPosted by Roc
Under whose authority?

We have taken the initiative to take up where the factions have failed. We will have peace and order.

To obtain order we must establish it. To retain order we must enforce it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]