For the writers and roleplayers!

90 Orc Warrior
I was suppose to be writing a paper but became lazy. To fire up my brain I started some prose.

I thought it fitting for WoW.

'Apathy, Usurper'

It had marshaled its strength and its legions unnumbered stood swollen, characterless and Grey. A host of slaves in a sleep like state, machines, and miasma. Its right hand was nothingness, its van distraction. Entropy its gloomy herald, tokens and promises all sly and false. Vultures and crows fear to follow campaign, upon whips it marches.

Yet upon the field the unbowed readied. The most stalwart and chiefly of captains rallied about their lord, equal both in pledge and love. A company of color and constitution adorned from the armories of imagination. Creation was their banner and their king wore a crown wrought of thought and creativity. Long may he reign! For Forth rides ruin!
Edited by Jundar on 2/26/2012 10:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
((I'm writing a Critical Review and Analysis of the Development and Implementation of Dialectical Behavior Therapy in Forensic Settings. I'm bored. write more prose please!))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]