383 Prot Pally LF Casual_Raiding Guild

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I recently came back to the game do to some personal problems and im looking for a home.

what i like: I would like a ally guild (tired of horde) and a tank position preferably 10 man but don't mind 25.

who i am : im a lvl 85 pally who know his class and is always looking for ways to improve in all aspects of his tanking abilities. im a team player i don't mind running old stuff for guildies for transmorg gear and heroics for badges. Cleared Vanilla, BC, LK and some heroics, FL normal only and DS first boss then i had to leave, cleared DS in LFR though

What i look for: looking for a guild that is MATURE (im 27) and friendly , Est time Zone a plus :P, i work mornings so im pretty much open to raid at night but i don't wanna make raiding my second job, 3 nights 4 maybe will be ok .

Other info: Have vent , have my flasks and food rdy always. If anyone wanna chat send me ur real id or a message and i get back to u.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hi,

Please feel free to contact in-game or here to set up a time to chat. I am also on EST, FYI. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
We could use a good tank. We raid Tues/Thurs with an alt run on Sundays. 1/8 heroic DS.

Wowjourney.com
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
will do
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]