MBoK Selling H. Ragnaros Mount and Firelord

Maniacal Box of Kittens is selling the Heroic Ragnaros Mount + Firelord title to anyone interested.

Price will be 180K gold. If you join for the full clear of Heroic FL, you'll also be welcome to take any drops as a result except for the mount off of Alysrazor, and some heroic Ragnaros trinkets.

Payment will be due at the beginning of the FL clear. No exceptions.

Contact either me (e = alt + 138) or Tiara for any inquiries.

Scheduling will begin the week of March 13th.

Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I can't really think of what to say, but the post went up like, 10 miniutes ago so I feel I have to say something.

Um, I'm so poor I can't afford Milk from the AH, good thing I'm a warrior.
Reply Quote
03/01/2012 04:14 AMPosted by Felstalker
Um, I'm so poor I can't afford Milk from the AH, good thing I'm a warrior.

Go forth and destroy boars.
Reply Quote
Yes. 65,340,285, which should take us 7 weeks, 5 days, 13 hours and 20 minutes, giving ourselves 3 hours a night to sleep. What do you say, guys? You can jus... you can just hang outside in the sun all day tossing a ball around. Or you can sit at your computer and do something that matters...
Reply Quote
With Mists coming out later this year, it's most likely that the mount will become a rare drop on heroic as well. Take advantage of the guaranteed drop early. While I would love to see more guilds down this boss and farm mounts, it is highly unlikely that any others will considering the extensive efforts to learn the fight - especially while Dragon Soul offers better gear.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
03/19/2012 11:06 PMPosted by Tiára
it is highly unlikely that any others will considering the extensive efforts to learn the fight

Learn the fight?

After exausting possible analogys, which I can't find, I'll just say that the fight itself is easy, very easy.

Now getting a group of people to all show up at a specific time in order to do a choreographed fight agianst imaginary monsters to obtain a cosmetic reward, in which one failure out of twenty five possible people could result in never getting the reward.
Which might I add, is not a split reward but a single reward, for one person.

The fight is the easy part, the group is the hard.They have the group people, all you need is the cash.

Did I mention how much I love pointing out the ease of the game yet the difficulty of people?

I do love doing that.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
03/19/2012 11:06 PMPosted by Tiára
With Mists coming out later this year, it's most likely that the mount will become a rare drop on heroic as well. Take advantage of the guaranteed drop early. While I would love to see more guilds down this boss and farm mounts, it is highly unlikely that any others will considering the extensive efforts to learn the fight - especially while Dragon Soul offers better gear.

Still trying to farm heroic flowform choker as well as majordomo's chain of office. Some of that stuff is still legit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]