Monthly Horde vs Alliance day...

85 Tauren Druid
I was considering that a well picked day for the Horde and Alliance to have a epic battle over supremecy could take place.

I was thinking it could be a day where Horde and Alliance on Sentinels could designate a time for each faction to form a 30-40 man raid. Then we could do battle at the desiginated place "for instance SW or ORG".

I know we have TB to battle each other but I feel like if Alliance and Horde both form up 40 man raids to fight each other would bring spark back to our realm.

As some may know friday the 17th alliance and horde had a epic battle in each of our capital citys. So i was wondering if anyone was interested in this idea and anything you want to add to it to improve it?

Sincerely,
Mave
Reply Quote
YOGI BEAR
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
I must have missed the epic battle in Stormwind, since myself and 39 others were busy killing your Warchief and the other insignificant leaders of the horde.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
02/18/2012 09:23 AMPosted by Israfi
I must have missed the epic battle in Stormwind, since myself and 39 others were busy killing your Warchief and the other insignificant leaders of the horde.

I hope you aren't talking about the failed attempts on Garrosh last night. It was almost cute when you got him to 90% last night.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sentinels/Israfi/achievement#95

Hmmm no, Im talking about the one where I got that nice achievement. Check the date.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
100% Based on true events
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
It's like he has some kind of photographic memory
Reply Quote
It was a real BR infestation.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I like how Irasfi's post implies it was just all him. Just. "I SINGLE HANDEDLY SOLO'D GARROSH THEN WENT ON TO MUD WRESTLE BANE BLOOD HOOF AND LOTH'REMAR AND THEN I MADE LOVE TO SYLVANAS" I really doubt you guys would have succeeded on your second attempt if not for Zel's group coming in to hold the horde back. also Mav can I be your booboo?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I like the idea of organizing a world pvp event, but I doubt the Alliance would be very willing to work with us. Note the comments above, on how everyone on Horde is illiterate and how we're insignificant. So yeah, good luck!
Reply Quote
02/18/2012 06:11 PMPosted by Aphelian
I like how Irasfi's post implies it was just all him. Just. "I SINGLE HANDEDLY SOLO'D GARROSH THEN WENT ON TO MUD WRESTLE BANE BLOOD HOOF AND LOTH'REMAR AND THEN I MADE LOVE TO SYLVANAS" I really doubt you guys would have succeeded on your second attempt if not for Zel's group coming in to hold the horde back. also Mav can I be your booboo?

They would have been fine, Garrosh was at 90% when we showed up. GJ Alliance, and cool story, Zel.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We'll never know. But I am glad he died and they got what they wanted.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Thanks all for reminding me that the only think I don't like about PvP is PvP'ers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Do you just make it a habit to tell people your inner thoughts Stasar? I'm curious. All I ever see from you is "Thanks for reminding me for ____" "Oh I forgot why I hate Trade. Thanks for reminding me" No one cares. If you don't like something shut up and move on. Taking the time to point out you personally don't like it is only going to make people not like you.
Edited by Aphelian on 2/18/2012 10:57 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]