[A] Auserwählter (8/8H) Rercruiting for MOP!

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Welcome to 4 months ago.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
We should probably update this... Seeing as we are 8/8H now...
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
Congrats to the last casual guild to kill easiest content to date.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
aww ravis (use, dezzy, dizzy) archetype just got their 8/8h kill tonight? cute. hows that heroic morchok working out for tanking?
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
Archetype only got the kill because I went in their on my alt. Anyway if you'd like to talk about morchok then i'd like to bring up your spine, 4 healing 30%?

- If I can get alvar in here we can probably leave off from our time in atmosphere tantrum.
Edited by Ravìs on 7/25/2012 6:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
only 25% archetype needed 30% atleast get in rite lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Deleted by Täntrum

BURNNN!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
07/25/2012 05:48 PMPosted by Ravìs
we can probably leave off from our time in atmosphere tantrum.

Auserwählter is a fairly new guild forming in October 2011 as branch off from RG1 in Atmosphere. When Atmosphere fell apart shortly later the remaining RG2 and members that where kicked out went to an abandoned lv25 guild named Archetype. Since then like several other guilds Archetype has scooped up remaining players from renatus and other failed guilds from our trolling !@# server. we are both 8/8h have fun finding your choice on dead $%^ stonemaul. =D We will be 25M in mop SEPT 25 come raid ~_^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/25/2012 09:30 PMPosted by Täntrum
Auserwählter is a fairly new guild forming in October 2011 as branch off from RG1 in Atmosphere.
IMMA GONNA LET YOU FINISH BUT FLEDIOUS WAS ONE OF THE BEST GUILD MASTER OF ALL TIME
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
07/25/2012 09:30 PMPosted by Täntrum
we can probably leave off from our time in atmosphere tantrum.

Auserwählter is a fairly new guild forming in October 2011 as branch off from RG1 in Atmosphere. When Atmosphere fell apart shortly later the remaining RG2 and members that where kicked out went to an abandoned lv25 guild named Archetype. Since then like several other guilds Archetype has scooped up remaining players from renatus and other failed guilds from our trolling !@# server. we are both 8/8h have fun finding your choice on dead $%^ stonemaul. =D We will be 25M in mop SEPT 25 come raid ~_^

You were dumb to not come to Archetype in the first place I gave you the choice to come and you blew it. Anyway, when MoP comes around I won't be here. Got my own server to worry about, and when you go to 25s you'll be stuck on the first heroic boss until the next tier comes out as history has a way of repeating itself.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/26/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Ravìs
You were dumb to not come to Archetype in the first place I gave you the choice to come and you blew it.

so dumb i made my own guild and leveled in up from 1 and we beat you guys to 8/8 heroic so ya we blew that one big time. you never gave anyone a chance to join arch because you were never anyone important i know arch had a lot of guild masters this tier but never you. you should consider yourself lucky i told emazon to take you back when you were kicked. i think you have been trolling to long your memory seems to be slipping ravis.
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
07/26/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Pínkpanzer
You were dumb to not come to Archetype in the first place I gave you the choice to come and you blew it.

so dumb i made my own guild and leveled in up from 1 and we beat you guys to 8/8 heroic so ya we blew that one big time. you never gave anyone a chance to join arch because you were never anyone important i know arch had a lot of guild masters this tier but never you. you should consider yourself lucky i told emazon to take you back when you were kicked. i think you have been trolling to long your memory seems to be slipping ravis.

...ugh. ok, The ONLY reason you beat us to 8/8 is because we quit for 2 months. we were 6/8 25h when you guys were still working on hagara. You got your dw kill a week before us with few archetype members so, grats to that. On another note, I was archetype. I repaired it, i recruited for it, i lead it along with Wargameo. The only reason we stayed in 25s for so long was because of me. Emazon doesn't tell you anything that is relevant to me so good try on that one. as far as recruiting you goes, I did do that, I came to you before I went to Renatus. Only reason you wouldn't take it is because you wanted GM spot. If I did that we would of been 6/8 at 30%...
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Hunter
dang ravis sure seems more disgruntled than usual
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/26/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Ravìs
The ONLY reason you beat us to 8/8 is because we quit for 2 months
lol wow progress has your 6/8H and 7/8H only 6 weeks apart not counting all the weeks of heroic spine attempts on world of logs nice try tho

07/26/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Ravìs
Only reason you wouldn't take it is because you wanted GM spot. If I did that we would of been 6/8 at 30%...
your right i wouldn't join unless they gave me GM but we went 6/8h 8 days after you did with the same nerf then we went 8/8 a week before you did again nice try.

07/26/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Coho

HEMADBRO
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
Coho where's your raid leader...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
07/19/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Ravìs
Congrats to the last casual guild to kill easiest content to date.

So Congrats Archetype on your very recent 8/8h Kill! ~_^
Edited by Täntrum on 7/26/2012 9:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
07/26/2012 09:15 PMPosted by Pínkpanzer
The ONLY reason you beat us to 8/8 is because we quit for 2 months
lol wow progress has your 6/8H and 7/8H only 6 weeks apart not counting all the weeks of heroic spine attempts on world of logs nice try tho

Only reason you wouldn't take it is because you wanted GM spot. If I did that we would of been 6/8 at 30%...
your right i wouldn't join unless they gave me GM but we went 6/8h 8 days after you did with the same nerf then we went 8/8 a week before you did again nice try.

HEMADBRO

all the one week of spine attempts, you got me. Also, im going to give you a date, i'd like you to do some math here, this may be tricky and YOU must show your work. get 6 weeks from may 4th and july 20th. this is the part where I insert (Got em')
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/26/2012 09:23 PMPosted by Ravìs
get 6 weeks from may 4th and july 20th. this is the part where I insert (Got em')
got me damn it numbers are so tricky
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]