Dear Norgannon

Please be better. I hate getting cross battlegrouped for arena.
Reply Quote
^ to add to that.
Why so dead horde. : /. kill / being killed by the same 4-10 people you have gets boring. fast.
Reply Quote
82 Night Elf Warrior
Yup. i agree. battlefields do get boring after the horde wins evry time
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Paladin
move to Blackhand
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
hello from the best ret on norgannon
Reply Quote
^ i love jokes. tell me another one
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
UMAD?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
OMG umad is still here thought you had bailed - horde is like the dusty ghost towns you see on the movies except there is less to look at.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I hear pallies are hard to be good at.

I also hear smokebomb cleave is hard.

I also hear its not butter.
Reply Quote
you can say the same about any class. "its hard to scatter trap" AMIRIGHT? everyone who plays a main class whines about the others. cry more. "paladins have bubble and WOG" QQ QQ QQ. yeah. "Priest fear is OP" QQ. "shamans spirit link is OP" QQ. go whine else where. just sayin.
Reply Quote
Also. why are you trying to troll a thread from 4months ago.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hellloooooooooooooo ^-^
Reply Quote
Xfer to Zul'Jin
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/05/2012 07:38 AMPosted by Justbendover
you can say the same about any class. "its hard to scatter trap" AMIRIGHT? everyone who plays a main class whines about the others. cry more. "paladins have bubble and WOG" QQ QQ QQ. yeah. "Priest fear is OP" QQ. "shamans spirit link is OP" QQ. go whine else where. just sayin.

You haven't hit 1900 or better since Dklol and Capitaa quit accepting your payments for Smoke bomb cleave carry, just sayin.

!@#$ing trade bum

when was the last time you "pushed" rating? because it must be from bc, I only see a 2k achievement
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/05/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Laughitup
when was the last time you "pushed" rating? because it must be from bc, I only see a 2k achievement

i wouldnt even waste your time with him, all he does is talk in circles and never answers any issues you bring up. he likes to dodge the "real" issues.

like him being 2k and washed up.
or that you cant "carry" a healer to 2400.
or that he thinks ice blocking a fear with your healer not being CCd and no chance of kill a "reasonable move"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]