Topic 1st annual Stonemaul Transmog Beauty Contest!
Edited by Seventizz on 2/18/12 10:50 PM (PST)
Hi friends, it's your good friend Seventizz here with a contest I believe we can all have fun with! Over the past few months, we've all seen some pretty interesting, creative, and fun transmog ideas. Well, like any facet of society, it's time for a BEAUTY CONTEST!!!
Some ideas floating around my head...
* If you can transmog it, you can enter (this goes for lower levels that think they can compete with the big boys/umm girls).
* A minimum of 5 pieces of gear MUST be transmog'd.
* Mounts are not permitted, but if you have a cool pet/companion pet that enhances your look, so be it.
* Naked blood elf females are forbideden from entering (sorry, this may work on top of a mailbox begging for gold, but not in a 'Transmog' beauty contest).
* Potion of Illusion is not permitted, this must be YOUR set.
* I will be picking a place and contestants will one by one catwalk it for judging - be creative! Growth elixirs/food, sparkley w/e those things are called ARE ALLOWED!
* This contest is open to Horde and Alliance, once the winners are picked per faction, a Transmogoff™ will be conducted.
* I must stress - BE CREATIVE, there are thousands of ideas out there so if you're a rogue in full Bloodfang - umm, gl with that.
* Male and female toons are eligible and will be judged together.
* You may enter on alts - but ONE set per character is only permitted - pick your best one!
*rules are subject to change, depending on feedback.
*no entry fee is required and rewards to be determined based on interest - I can assure you, it will not be a waste of your time.
*time and place tbd - I wanna say a weeknight around prime time but before raiding starts - 3/4 server'ish? I may switch that to a weekend during the day. Again, this is tbd.
*judges tbd (I have a few ideas in mind) - naturally, I will be one of them - it's my gold that's being put up.
Please post below if you wish to attend and if you have any ideas I may have missed or you think are relevant to the topic.
Not everyone reads the forums so if you have a friend who has a really good set and think they should enter, please inform them.
Hope to see you there!
(edits to follow)