1st annual Stonemaul Transmog Beauty Contest!

100 Orc Rogue
UE
Hi friends, it's your good friend Seventizz here with a contest I believe we can all have fun with! Over the past few months, we've all seen some pretty interesting, creative, and fun transmog ideas. Well, like any facet of society, it's time for a BEAUTY CONTEST!!!

Some ideas floating around my head...

* If you can transmog it, you can enter (this goes for lower levels that think they can compete with the big boys/umm girls).
* A minimum of 5 pieces of gear MUST be transmog'd.
* Mounts are not permitted, but if you have a cool pet/companion pet that enhances your look, so be it.
* Naked blood elf females are forbideden from entering (sorry, this may work on top of a mailbox begging for gold, but not in a 'Transmog' beauty contest).
* Potion of Illusion is not permitted, this must be YOUR set.
* I will be picking a place and contestants will one by one catwalk it for judging - be creative! Growth elixirs/food, sparkley w/e those things are called ARE ALLOWED!
* This contest is open to Horde and Alliance, once the winners are picked per faction, a Transmogoff™ will be conducted.
* I must stress - BE CREATIVE, there are thousands of ideas out there so if you're a rogue in full Bloodfang - umm, gl with that.
* Male and female toons are eligible and will be judged together.
* You may enter on alts - but ONE set per character is only permitted - pick your best one!

*rules are subject to change, depending on feedback.
*no entry fee is required and rewards to be determined based on interest - I can assure you, it will not be a waste of your time.
*time and place tbd - I wanna say a weeknight around prime time but before raiding starts - 3/4 server'ish? I may switch that to a weekend during the day. Again, this is tbd.
*judges tbd (I have a few ideas in mind) - naturally, I will be one of them - it's my gold that's being put up.

Please post below if you wish to attend and if you have any ideas I may have missed or you think are relevant to the topic.

Not everyone reads the forums so if you have a friend who has a really good set and think they should enter, please inform them.

Hope to see you there!

(edits to follow)
Edited by Seventizz on 2/18/2012 10:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
This sounds pretty awesome. I'd be happy to throw in some extra gold and prizes.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I want in! :)
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
No one loves you 7tizz...god
Reply Quote
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/2/11/128788717052389540.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I'm up for it >:D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
I would love to enter! Unfortunately, it is REALLY difficult for me to get on 3/4 server on weekdays. I will keep an eye out to see when the event turns out to be. :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I'm in. >.<
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
If you don't have antlers you basically have no chance here.
Reply Quote
25 Draenei Mage
Yeah, this is really stupid.
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Priest
^ Go find another guild.

/gkicked
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
im in
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
02/18/2012 11:56 PMPosted by Abusedgoat
If you don't have antlers you basically have no chance here.

for some reason this made me lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I AM SO EXCITED. This may perhaps be your best idea ever 7 :)!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
winner signing up =P
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Azazil for runway model of the year.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Warrior
Sounds cool. Time and place and I'm there. Sexiest Dreinei ever Ho!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
/winner
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
UE
I'm game on all 3 of my 85s...

-Dro
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]