1st annual Stonemaul Transmog Beauty Contest!

90 Draenei Priest
02/26/2012 08:07 PMPosted by Senjinn
Why are you ignoring my two previous comments before Elysianna's?

Because now, my friend, you are just filibustering and being stubborn...aka, trolling. This is the same argument we had over pug EotSs.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Show me on Wowhead where Shpongled's set is copied from. A quick browse there shows me what complete sets look like - not mixing and matching like what he did. Regardless though, you still don't get it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
senjinn, i didn't look at any wowhead transmog list, and you're a crabby buttsurfer.

thanks for putting everything together seven, thanks to the judges, and thanks to everyone that participated (alli's too). it was a lot of fun... that's what it's about, not who won.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I'm also asking why you would even need judges for - "I have the final say"

What's the point?

Like any other contest in the world based on creativity, someone has to have the final say. I took judges comments along with mine and made decisions. Did I put someone through we all didn't agree on? No. Case in point - Sentiment getting 3rd place over Coril who I wanted there. It would not have been fair had I placed Coril above Sentiment because we didn't all 'agree'. You getting it now?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest

Like any other contest in the world based on creativity, someone has to have the final say. I took judges comments along with mine and made decisions. Did I put someone through we all didn't agree on? No. Case in point - Sentiment getting 3rd place over Coril who I wanted there. It would not have been fair had I placed Coril above Sentiment because we didn't all 'agree'. You getting it now?

Uh, no, Seventizz. Most contests are decided by votes, not a single-minded dictator in love with copy-pasted sets.

3rd place doesn't matter, fyi, you having final decision over the only position in the contest that matters is what I'm obviously talking about.

Except, we all agreed on every other position unanimously. I had 3 judges for each side so it was impossible for any decision to be decided solely by me.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I'm lol'ing irl. Unless you are the designer, some research is required in order to obtain anything since armor just doesn't fall into your lap and we can't design our own. This was not frowned upon in the slightest. He chose a set that looked original - something we hadn't seen before, and looked good on him. Did he pick full Bloodfang like you see every other rogue do? No - I call that as creative we can get without the ability to make clothes ourselves. He won. The end.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
[quote][quote]
I said 'it is my gold that is being put up, therefore I have the final say'.

This quote

By 'final say' I mean I announce it to the raid based on our votes - so maybe 'leader' or 'host' would be a better way to put it as to what my function was.
Edited by Sventizz on 2/26/2012 9:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
lol are you seriously this upset about a transmog contest? you are a sad little man.

btw your gear doesn't really match and your helm looks like !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
[quote]

By 'final say' I mean I announce it to the raid based on our votes - so maybe 'leader' or 'host' would be a better way to put it as to what my function was.

No, by "final say" you told me that if two judges went against you, and you didn't want the person they wanted to win, to win, you would overrule them and pick who you wanted to win - that's the entire reason I decided not to judge.

You must have misunderstood me somewhere along the line - otherwise, why have judges at all? And you were removed as a judge based on the criteria you wanted to base your votes on after a discussion we had.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest

I never said 'other judges opinions don't matter', I said 'it is my gold that is being put up, therefore I have the final say'. Scroll up to what I replied to Skullflower with - obviously I took the judges opinions to heart.

Obviously you mean here that "I'll listen to what they say, but I don't care how they vote, I'm picking the winner"

Ask any of the judges if that's the impression I gave them or how any decisions were made...kk?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]