1st annual Stonemaul Transmog Beauty Contest!

90 Draenei Paladin
I win the contest.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Someone actually got upset over this? It's a fun idea, you should do more and even have lame prizes.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
[quote]
* Coril ganked Maduce and some warlock during horde judging - bravo for finding us.

haha Coril attempted to gank and failed miserably with Nioxic and their priest buddy. stopped counting after i killed him the 3rd time. at least Nioxic knew how to stay alive lmfaoo. stick to pve, Coril.

and why you trying to spread lies 7 ? liars go to hell
Edited by Maduce on 2/26/2012 9:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
[quote]
* Coril ganked Maduce and some warlock during horde judging - bravo for finding us.

haha Coril attempted to gank and failed miserably with Nioxic and their priest buddy. stopped counting after i killed him the 3rd time. at least Nioxic knew how to stay alive lmfaoo. stick to pve, Coril.

I apologize if I got that wrong. I thought I called your name when it was your turn and you were dead. What with trying to organize everything and party/raid chat - there was a lot on my plate. There was some interesting stuff being said and I know I missed a lot and it was too far gone to scroll to...both sides.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
all good mayne !@#$ happens. someone told me i needed to clear that up.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Something tells me I should have shown up in my pink dress and done my little turn on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah on the catwalk... done my little turn on the catwalk.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
LADIES PLEASE
Keep the bromance drama to tells
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
02/26/2012 09:33 PMPosted by Abusedgoat
Someone actually got upset over this? It's a fun idea, you should do more and even have lame prizes.

Do another one, and give me a Magic Rooster Egg as a prize when I win. Set complete.

Also, there's a transmog list on Wowhead? I sat in MWV for like an hour earlier today trying to find stuff for one of my paladins. AFK.
Edited by Whoopps on 2/27/2012 12:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Clearly batman should have won. I demand a recount
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
I was upset they made me walk first - I had my walk planned with all my /point and /flex macros. So much for originality and creativity! Everyone copied me after that!

As far as SenJinns comments, I don't think you will find the set I put together on wowhead, and I worked really hard to find a unique item (like the Horseman's Helm) to build a set around there. You can do this by finding a really nice Weapon, Helm, or Shoulder slot item, since they are the key pieces.

Sure, I'm using the 5 pieces of the Fel Iron Set, but the imposing Archetype of the Fury Warrior demands large Shoulders, and two large Weapons, all tailored as closely as possible to compliment the theme inspired by the Helmet.

I may not have the T3 set for my Warrior, but whenever you feel like hosting your own contest and putting up your own gold with no entry fee, I will grab the best suit I can to compete
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
02/27/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Ragingdaddy
You can do this by finding a really nice Weapon, Helm, or Shoulder slot item, since they are the key pieces.

This is my skanky version of the Soulforge Set.
Edited by Elysianna on 2/27/2012 11:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
I enjoyed the contest. Even not placing, I found it to be quite entertaining.

The way I see it, it was seventizz's gold, him making the final decision is appropriate. now if we had all paid entry fees, that would have been a different story.

Nice job on the organizing Seventizz!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
So when's the next since I missed this one? :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/27/2012 08:16 PMPosted by Ceecup

an·nu·al [an-yoo-uhl]
adjective
1. of, for, or pertaining to a year; yearly: annual salary.
2. occurring or returning once a year: an annual celebration.
3. Botany . living only one growing season, as beans or corn.
4. performed or executed during a year: the annual course of the sun.
5. Entomology . living or lasting but one season or year, as certain insects or colonies of insects.
Reply Quote
7 Human Warlock

an·nu·al [an-yoo-uhl]
adjective
3. ... one growing season, as beans or corn.

so next "season" is S13 (figure wow plans its seasons on bean growth), or 3 weeks.
Edited by Yrthrdwrflok on 2/29/2012 2:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
[quote]

"Look at me guys! I look damn good!!!"
*cheap, smoke.......trinket, deterrance*
"Damnit, messed up my modeling."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]