X-Realm Low-Mid MMR RBG Recruitment

Hello. My friend and I are going to start running RBG's on weekends and want to get a solid group set up. We come from a garbage server with little/no pvp activity so we are going to take advantage of this xrealm RBG goodness that Blizz has finally given us.

We will start with evening games to build a roster, and then expand to other times depending on how many active people we have participating.

We are looking for people who:

1. Are Geared, gemmed, enchanted, glyphed pvp spec'd toons.
2. Know your class and your role.
3. Can follow directions.
4. Can show up consistently and be reliable.

No emo or trolls allowed. I have no patience for that type of garbage. If you're a rage quitter, do not reply.

If you feel that you meet the criteria, please reply with a skype name, real id, or contact me in game. Drak - Kilrogg

Thanks, and we're looking forward to some fun, successful RBG's!

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Fully cata geared Sub Rogue
jadee_poker@yahoo.com.au
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Resto/balance druid here.

Immabigcow @ skype
Edited by Baeloro on 2/20/2012 12:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
Enhancement Shaman.

Been playing this spec for 7 years and know all its in's and out's. I am also looking for a team that is willing to continue to play even after losing a couple of games. PM me in game and I will help whenever I can. I am typically online 7pm (EST).

edit: To clarify, I'm tempted to move to Alliance if I cannot find something Horde side soon.
Edited by Moltenhoof on 2/20/2012 12:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Prot warrior cata with ruth
shadow priest cata with ruth
Sub rogue full ruth

realid: wowpriestftw69@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Disc Priest

Real ID: ladykaters@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
just sent you a mail in game. with times and character specifics. mail me back on on this toon if you want me i guess.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I'm available on this feral (Duelist, formerly 2197 in rbg's), or my shadow priest

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/farstriders/Uflux/advanced

Unfortunately for my main, shadow is better in rbgs :(

skype name - Urthwater
Edited by Urth on 2/20/2012 10:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
3700 resil fire mage. Almost full cata except rings and bracers. Have cunning. Add me at iamjjia8@gmail.com

I have xperience 2300+ last season on priest (my main).

Im on everyday eastern time from 8pm to 2am.
Reply Quote
Keep them coming. If I haven't added you, don't worry about it. I have a nice list of people and wil send out Real ID invites in the next couple of days. If you haven't left a way to contact you, please do so on this thread or send me in game mail. Drak - Kilrogg
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
1600 CR 1700 achieved 2k border line exp, 1800 exp in arenas, resto/boomkin kdc.0402@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Looking for a group for my 1700cr Resto Sham

James.is.me@hotmail.com is my real id so add me if you want to talk further...

Also could be interested in bringing my ret pally in if there is a spot, or even if it was a back up spot on my pally. (Also gearing my Holy set seeing as I am full cata geared ret currently.)
Reply Quote
Looking for a group for my 1700cr Resto Sham

James.is.me@hotmail.com is my real id so add me if you want to talk further...

Also could be interested in bringing my ret pally in if there is a spot, or even if it was a back up spot on my pally. (Also gearing my Holy set seeing as I am full cata geared ret currently.)

Are these horde toons?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
It makes me smile to see horde replying to this.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
realid: miguel.dlr7@gmail.com
Reply Quote
02/20/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Baeloro
It makes me smile to see horde replying to this.

Baeloro, I need a way to contact you. Can you message or mail me in game plz with skype or real id info? Thx!
Reply Quote
Still looking for more players interested in RBG's. Must be geared, gemmed, enchanted, & glyphed for PvP, know your class, etc, etc. (See original post.)

Need:

Flag Carrier
Mage
Elemental Shaman
Priest (Prefer Heal type with Shadow OS)

All goodies please reply with toon name, server, and contact info. If you don't want to leave info on this thread, please mail me in game with contact info (Skype, Real ID).

Drak - Kilrogg
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I got your skype request.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]