Do Paladins get racial mounts?

(Locked)

20 Draenei Hunter
My level 20 Draenei friend got his Paladin mount summon and it was an Elekk. But it was a pretty one! Not like the ugly one you can buy from the Elekk Trainer in Exodar. I also noticed the Tauren Paladin summon is a pimped out Kodo! So my question is: do the other Races (Blood Elves and Dwarves) get unique Paladin summons as well? (A pimped out bird or a pimped out ram?) I know Human gets a Charger Horse.
60 Troll Hunter
Bloodelves and humans get a pretty ponie I'm not sure what dwarfs get though.
85 Night Elf Druid
Yep they do, but humans and dwarves get the same mount. Alas, no pally-themed rams.
http://www.wowpedia.org/Paladin#Racial_mounts
Edited by Icedragon on 2/19/2012 8:16 PM PST
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Human and dwarf paladins share the blue-armored horse chargers, while blood elf paladins have the same horse models in a red and gold armor.

Draenei and tauren are unique in that they get their own uniquely-armored elekk and kodo mounts as a paladin.

All paladins, however, get access to the lovely charger mount from the Argent Tournament. They can purchase a silver-armored horse after becoming a champion, using Champion's Seals. :D
20 Draenei Hunter
What level requisite is the Argent Tourny mount? :D
85 Human Paladin
paladins arent a race, they're a class.

we get class-based mounts, yes.
85 Night Elf Druid
paladins arent a race, they're a class.

we get class-based mounts, yes.

You also get race-specific mounts if you bothered to yank your head out of that restrictive helm and look around.
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Blood Elf Hunter
02/19/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Moonlíght
What level requisite is the Argent Tourny mount? :D

Hm... I think minimum level to start the tournament is level 78, unfortunately.

This one is for all characters to purchase: http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/argentwarhorse.php

While this one is reserved for only paladins (of all races) to purchase: http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/argentcharger.php
85 Human Paladin
78 is correct. or was when my warrior hit 78 back in 3.4...
20 Draenei Hunter
Okay. Thank you all very much! :)
85 Night Elf Druid
The quest to start the Argent Tournament chains is available at level 77.
http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=argent+tournament#quests

02/19/2012 08:32 PMPosted by Robokapp
78 is correct. or was when my warrior hit 78 back in 3.4...

Patch 3.4 never existed.
Edited by Icedragon on 2/19/2012 8:47 PM PST
81 Blood Elf Paladin
02/19/2012 08:51 PMPosted by Mandorllan
u would get more mounts if u beg ur parents to buy u wow kid LOL (i can tell ur a 12 year old trial kid since u did stockades and blackfathom depths at lvl 20).lol ur gear is crap u would get one shotted by most 24 rogues lol. And like i said if u want access to good mounts go beg ur parents to buy you wow LOL

And I can tell you haven't hit puberty yet by your inability to use written English.
85 Night Elf Druid
02/19/2012 08:53 PMPosted by Velidra
And I can tell you haven't hit puberty yet by your inability to use written English.

*snugs* Report it and move on, Vel. <3
20 Draenei Hunter
I'm a female. I'm twenty years old. I have a job. I play in my spare time. I know how to spell. I'm on a Starter Edition account, I don't own this game. Now, whose the child?
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Mandorllan, I would hope your previous deleted posts were hint enough to stop trolling here. But please, stop. If you hate trial players so much, stay out of the New Player Help forums. They are welcome to post here with their questions. You are not welcome to post here with your trolling, insulting, and belittling comments.

Thank you for respecting the rules of the forum!
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Don't respond to him, folks. Feeding the trolls just keeps them around longer, which we do not want. We'll let the moderators deal with him as they have multiple times before.
Edited by Cerylia on 2/19/2012 9:00 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]