Mah fellow tanks!

90 Pandaren Warrior
Indomitable pride deciding to drop
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
After an extended break, my guild was happy to let me return to tanking Dragon Soul 10N. As their mains had almost everything already, I loaded up on loot almost immediately.

My plans are to tank the same instance for their alts, and for guildies just now reaching the required skill/item level to run the raid, and return the favor.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Trying for yet another week to get some sort of tanking shoulders so I can hit the CTC cap. Downed Benedictus 25 times, 10-man morchok twice, and LFR morchok 5 times without ever seeing any shoulders. I did see the tier piece drop the last time I was in LFR, but I didn't win it.
Reply Quote
My plans are to hopefully actually get a chance to raid. Had a family emergency this week so no raiding, and next week I'm working on all of my usual raid times. We just started working on Blackhorn and was really hoping to implemnt some of the suggestion on strat I got from y'all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hoping to down madness this weekend after two 1% wipes last week before running out of time.

Vicariously hoping Del gets his as well on "grumpy pants" mode. :)

Hoping for season 2 Firefly with original cast.

Hoping for June/July Mists release because I don't think we need another Ruby !@#$%^-.

Hoping our currently active warrior-playstyle fits the active mitigation model.

Ok, I'm an optimist ;)

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
HMorchok dead! No leather. Sadface. Got the Spine of DW achievement though!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Heroic Modes Madness of Deathwing. Fourth platform. Wish the fight was fun to tank.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
02/20/2012 09:08 PMPosted by Nyxolem
Heroic Modes Madness of Deathwing. Fourth platform. Wish the fight was fun to tank.

O....
U....
C....
H....
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I'm sure its fun to tank as a DK. Would be awesome to have enough personal cooldowns for it without being a dorf.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
02/20/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Dellingr
I'm sure its fun to tank as a DK. Would be awesome to have enough personal cooldowns for it without being a dorf.

I'm sure it is a blast for my cotank. Right now I'm just waiting for them to ask me to sit and bring in our feral druid.

Dellingr they ever let you tank heroic madness? I heard you were sat and Reesi tanked it. (Team Waffle Podcast for all the inside info on Drow) If so I have a question I'd love to ask you.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I sat myself because our raid comp doesn't have enough externals to do it without a suicide on the 3rd or 4th platform, or cutting it unbelievably close (under 2k hp with a stay of execution bleed on me.)
Edited by Dellingr on 2/20/2012 9:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
02/20/2012 09:44 PMPosted by Dellingr
I sat myself because our raid comp doesn't have enough externals to do it without a suicide on the 3rd or 4th platform, or cutting it unbelievably close (under 2k hp with a stay of execution bleed on me.)

Ouch :(
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warlock
02/20/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Waniou
Hoping we have enough of our raid on to finally start heroic progression this week :(

Sounds like the boat I'm sitting on. One HM Morchok kill, haven't had the people since. :(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
02/20/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Ahanss
Also, hoping that whatever we kill tonight drops non-protector tokens.

You're having that problem too?

Knowing our luck, if we kill her our Hagara drops will be something like:
Protector Shoulders
Plate DPS belt

Stupid warrior winning every heroic item he needs. He ALREADY has both of the str. DPS shared-loot items, and I don't think we've seen another one of those at all (for any spec).

You're kidding, right? I, as the tank, our arms warrior, our elemental shaman and our ever-patient enhancement shaman have been dying for a protector token to drop. Nothing but Vanquisher and Conqueror; the rest of our raid literally has their full 397 main and offsets.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
02/20/2012 11:11 PMPosted by Azîel
You're kidding, right? I, as the tank, our arms warrior, our elemental shaman and our ever-patient enhancement shaman have been dying for a protector token to drop. Nothing but Vanquisher and Conqueror; the rest of our raid literally has their full 397 main and offsets.

That sucks. We finally had a Priest token drop! (I forget all the names :P)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]