[A] Typhoon

85 Human Death Knight
Recruiting for our second team.
mostly need a tank and some good dps. but healers are always welcome.
we run everyday, for hours and are always switching people in and out so everyone gets to run.
our mmr isnt too high around 1500 but we have a lot of fun.

we also run arena and random bgs all day
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
But Shocklate carries u :O and sells weed
Edited by Anathemiaqt on 2/21/2012 12:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
no shocklate carries you in arena. my guild in fact has never been carried
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Kk think what u want Keyboard turner u will never be better then that 1500 :D and I love SHocklate carrying me at least I can accept it!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I would not join his guild tbh well if u do don't ever tell him ur offspec b/c u want too dps even tho he has a druid he's not good at tbh he's not good at any toon he has he plays frost DK and can't even top the damage while fighting in mid and HB spams he'll make u heal b/c he don't wanna be embarrased at how bad he is at healing so meh like I said he should have stayed horde.. he's not ally worthy :/
Edited by Anathemiaqt on 2/21/2012 3:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
^also u wil be stuck at 1300 and hear them talk like they are rank one in the world lol it's worse then demption trying too troll in goldshire like hes rank one in dueling
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Shocklate is a god tbh he's rank one asia
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Wow it looks like i carry people.. DOES THAT MEAN IM GOOD? :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
the 13 year old wishes he could troll people. the problem is everyone knows how bad he is. he got kicked from my guild cuz he cried too much. now he's butt sore and sits in his level 3 guild with his 3 friends wishing they could do rbgs. maybe one day you'll be popular bro. one day
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Lol ur no where near popular and yes Shock u carry everyone :D ngl BUT like I said u should have stayed horde they accept keyboard turners and and ppl who can't pass 1300 in Rbg's and ppl who can't pass 1700 in 2s with DK/healer nuff said and Beefdaddy use a new line next time pls... u used the same one like 20 times is that all u can think of for a cumback :D? well GL on ur fake rank one on server Rbg guild and ur Rbg glad title I guess with tat massive 1300. :/ And im not 13 silly im 14 L2 get it right. :D
Edited by Anathemiaqt on 2/22/2012 9:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
LOL ME ARE WANT TO JOIN THE GUILD XD THEY SEEM GOOD, I LIKE 12 YEAR OLD GOOD 1400 PLAYERS XD
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
hi
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
ikr they are the best 1300 glads i've ever seen
Edited by Anathemiaqt on 2/22/2012 11:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Comon dude, they ARE the best. They're the best of the best.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
^^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
There what rank one antartica which is what 92 rating? man best rank ones i've ever seen !
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ahmazing
Reply Quote
the !@#$ r u nerds talking about
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
How typhoon is rank one in antartica and Dr ur a qt :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]