Happy wedding.

85 Draenei Paladin
Today 2 sentinels got together and confessed their love to each other, Neon and Asepth, seeing the happy homosexual couple together I decided to marry them and be the priest. After the reception everyone visited the orphanage, for something not appropriate for the forums, and then proceeded to the Trade district for a dance party and a yummy picnic where stories and speeches were told. Then they went to recieve the kings blessing which he did and went to do "something" while listening to Red Solo Cup. The night ended when the happy couple was trying to find a home with their real estate agent, Danarez, when they could not find anything a tragic accident happened... Asepth ran their motorcycle of the cliff in the harbor to kill them both, but luckily their priest (Me) saved them and after becoming even more depressed Asepth promised to return for his wife, or husband, and brutally killed himself.
But sadly the day was not so happy, poor Panda, still could find no one to marry him.
And as far as I know, this is wow's first homosexual marraige so YAY!!
Hats off to the happy couple.
Edited by Driiha on 2/20/2012 8:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
So basically in a nutshell two kids got together and wanted to RP a wedding but had no idea how the world works on top of being incredibly emotionally unstable and then someone thinks this is important and decides to make a post claiming that this is the first time this has ever happened.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
02/20/2012 08:44 PMPosted by Driiha
Red Solo Cup.
I fill you up!

02/20/2012 10:27 PMPosted by Sinlinara
So basically in a nutshell two kids got together and wanted to RP a wedding but had no idea how the world works on top of being incredibly emotionally unstable and then someone thinks this is important and decides to make a post claiming that this is the first time this has ever happened.

SHUT UP SIN.

<3 Prodon
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Today 2 sentinels got together and confessed their love to each other, Neon and Asepth, seeing the happy homosexual couple together I decided to marry them and be the priest. After the reception everyone visited the orphanage, for something not appropriate for the forums, and then proceeded to the Trade district for a dance party and a yummy picnic where stories and speeches were told. Then they went to recieve the kings blessing which he did and went to do "something" while listening to Red Solo Cup. The night ended when the happy couple was trying to find a home with their real estate agent, Danarez, when they could not find anything a tragic accident happened... Asepth ran their motorcycle of the cliff in the harbor to kill them both, but luckily their priest (Me) saved them and after becoming even more depressed Asepth promised to return for his wife, or husband, and brutally killed himself.
But sadly the day was not so happy, poor Panda, still could find no one to marry him.
And as far as I know, this is wow's first homosexual marraige so YAY!!
Hats off to the happy couple.

If this is trolling ... do better. Do better.
Reply Quote
Its not trollling. I was there as Asepth
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
After the reception everyone visited the orphanage, for something not appropriate for the forums.

And the quoted text above, is that accurate? If so, I somehow doubt that anyone involved is actually gay. The stereotypes of homosexuals as more likely to be *#!#!%*@*s have been shown to be largely inaccurate by more than one sociological study. Perpetuating/promoting that stereotype, even in an 'RP', is a disservice to the gay community at large, and, frankly shows a level of ignorance and insensitivity that doesn't put our server in a good light. Good going.

EDITED: for subject-verb agreement
Edited by Stasar on 2/21/2012 6:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Maybe they gave the kids a bunch of sugar. Seems to be a big thing around here. Get the kids all hyped up and return them to their parents.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
02/21/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Prodon
Maybe they gave the kids a bunch of sugar. Seems to be a big thing around here. Get the kids all hyped up and return them to their parents.

Thank you! someone that doesn't have their mind in the gutter. The happy couple found it appropriate to give the orphans some candy, I think children shouldn't have candy, hence why I said it wasn't appropriate.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
02/21/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Driiha

Thank you! someone that doesn't have their mind in the gutter. The happy couple found it appropriate to give the orphans some candy, I think children shouldn't have candy, hence why I said it wasn't appropriate.

That's better. And worse. Simultaneously. And, Prodon, I thought you meant the players and not the orphans! XD
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue

First off, it obviously is appropriate for the forums if you are so willing to conveniently give us the explanation. This makes me question whether or not that actually is the truth, since you easily could have just said that they were giving candy to orphans in the post and no one would have commented about it.

Second, most of the people here don't care one way or the other what you do in private. This entire post comes off as being written by someone who is very young because you seem embarrassed by the notion that a married couple would want to do anything that could be accredited to being in the gutter. The reason people are poking at the post in this way is because you make it seem that way by hinting not once, but twice that such might be the case instead of just explaining what actually happened, especially if what actually happened was something as innocent as giving candy to children.

Lastly, I'm glad you had you had fun with your RP. It's great to see characters develop and interact in a world as big as Warcraft universe. I'm even happier that you are open to relationships other than heterosexual ones. Really, I'm glad to see all of this. You aren't doing this server or yourselves any favors by posting about it in this manner. I'm not going to say that it doesn't belong here because this is definitely a place where events can be posted and shared. I am going to recommend that you use a bit of discretion in the future about the content of your posts.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

Glad I could help! And for the mind not in the gutter, it gave me a chuckle. :P

02/21/2012 08:30 PMPosted by Stasar

That's better. And worse. Simultaneously. And, Prodon, I thought you meant the players and not the orphans! XD
Just stay away from central IL and you will be good to go. :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Also, Sin... my lover.... if you bring the /bounce I will bring the "Zug Zug". ~.^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Is this a request for a duel to the death or a request for a date?

Either way I'm in. Just don't tell Silver. He doesn't need to know. In fact, Silver, stop reading this thread right now.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Is this a request for a duel to the death or a request for a date?

Either way I'm in. Just don't tell Silver. He doesn't need to know. In fact, Silver, stop reading this thread right now.
Date. And I won't tell Silver if you don't tell Daros.... and Xavot....
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Deal. Pick me up at eight and we can go give candy to orphans. Or something 10 times more awesome and we can pretend we gave candy to orphans.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
02/22/2012 04:55 AMPosted by Sinlinara
Deal. Pick me up at eight and we can go give candy to orphans. Or something 10 times more awesome and we can pretend we gave candy to orphans.
To hell with that. I am going to give them the biggest sugar high and a ton of mountain dew on top of that!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I call dibs on running the bets to see which one of them passes out from exhaustion first.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I'm going to say the tubby one. It will be using twice the energy to out hype the adults. lol
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
This is now mine and Prodon's thread. No one else is allowed in.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Hello.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]