Favourite bad guy/boss in wow

58 Draenei Death Knight
Onyxia...I had to make the cloaks for the guild (how old school is THAT?), but I always remembered that feeling of dread when:

Onyxia takes a deep breath...

And seeing the pet version taking a deep breath always gives me a nostalgic chuckle.
Reply Quote
Warcraft III is when I was first introduced to the world of Azeroth, so the two that really stuck with me are Arthas and Sylvanas. I think they are two of the most well-developed lore-wise. You really love to hate Arthas after what he did to his father and his people, and Sylvanas is kind of a sad story, I thought she was awesome as a ranger, then she became enslaved to Arthas and even when finally free now she's just psycho.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Illidan, Arthas, Kael'thas, and Professor Putricide.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Sindragosa!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
It's between Algalon or Nefarian.

Herald was really fun and I've never seen such an amazing encounter but I think I may have to go with Nefarian. He is one classy dragon.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Warmaster Blackhorn.

"YEEEAHAHAHAHA!"
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
The optional troll rogue boss in ZG. The one that says "Rogues do it from behind" and then lets out the most hilarious laugh ever. I think it's this guy: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=52269. But am not sure.
Edited by Gravy on 2/21/2012 4:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
2 Human Rogue
Kael would be my favourite. Too many people go along with the silly "just a setback" meme which pollutes his legacy in WoW, but the overall story was incredibly well done.

As most know the truth was he never died in Tempest Keep and he was always coming back -- the yell he made in Shattrath when you handed in his sphere confirmed that well over a year Sunwell ever landed on servers. I think the end of the Burning Crusade story arc where he betrayed his own people to try and summon Kil'jaeden was quite amazing.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Ragnaros
Herod
Vaelastrasz
Moeroes
Cthun
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Patchwerk.

Almost all the other bosses in the game depend on some sort of gimmick to be tough but Patchwerk was a genuinely a strong opponent. He would be one of the few bosses that could roam the open world and slaughter people with no help from anyone or anything else.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Aragul from classic SFK
He was the first boss I ever fought who had mechanics. He would Teleport places, he would turn you into a Worgen and he would Shadowbolt Volley! Also the first ever elite I kileld was a Son of Aragul. I miss him...
Sure he got half a zone's quest chain in Grizzly Hills and we've lore wise killed him twice... Any chance he could be in the Emerald Dream corrupting Druids into Worgen? Please say yes blizz...
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Five pages in, and no mention of Grand Warlock Nethekurse from Shattered Halls. Awwwwww....

"You want HIM? Very well, take him."
"I was going to kill him, anyway."
"Yes! Beat him mercilessly! His skull is as think as an ogre's!"

Cracks me up every time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Shade of Aran is easily my favorite boss ever; and Karazhan as a whole for the best collection of bosses.

Honorable mention to Patchwerk, Gorefiend, and Vael.
Reply Quote
A moment of silence for Edwin VanCleef.
"LAPDOGS! All of you!"
Reply Quote
Shade of Aran

This guy was badass. Sheeps your whole raid so he can sit and drink rofl. Then pyroblasts you. Counterspells your healers at close range. Sucks you in and blows you up.

And Lets not forget everybodys favorite raid wipe, Flame Wreath.

Add in some water elementals at 40% for some hilarity and this guy was a riot.
Reply Quote
Vanessa VanCleef. Enough said.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I thought Neferian was pretty awesome. Awesome in an insane kind of way. Maloriak was pretty cool too, In fact I liked most of BWD, cept for those damn robots...
Edited by Usheneon on 2/21/2012 5:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Interrogator Vishas-

"I'll rip the secrets from your flesh!"
"Naughty secrets!"
"Purged by pain!"
"Tell me... tell me everything!"
Edited by Tetsunalol on 2/21/2012 5:21 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]