Leck's 25m Alliance alt run Mondays @ 8pm LFM

85 Goblin Shaman
Hello friends!

Now that most of us are nearing the end of DS progression on mains, the time has come to start taking our alts seriously! I'm starting up a 1-day 25m DS run on Alliance that will be pushing through heroics with the ultimate goal of 8/8h by the time the final DS nerfs are out. Let's get straight to the details.

Raid time:
Mondays @ 8:00pm-11:30pm beginning March 5th. Invites go out at 7:50.

Loot:
Loot will be distributed via a 3-person loot council; loot decisions are based on attendance, performance, and the item to be replaced.

What I need from you:
Be at least 4/8h on your main (or less if you have someone I know who can vouch for your skill) and 8/8n on the alt you want to bring. Be appropriately geared, gemmed/enchanted correctly and have appropriate consumables for hardmode progression. Mumble and working mic are required.

Current class needs:
• 1-2 healers (resto shaman preferred)
• Any solid dps

Post here or contact me in game with questions and to be considered for a spot. Keep in mind this is a long-term alt run, and we will be farming until close to the end of the expansion. We WILL be killing 8/8h before Mists of Pandaria drops, and mains are welcome as much as alts.

Happy dragonslaying!
Edited by Leck on 2/26/2012 2:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
meow
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Send me a whisper if you want a mage Im 6/8 heroic in 25 man on my main on another server.

Also whats your Alliance's alt's name? I tried adding you to friends list but your posted this on your goblin =P
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
xD
idk if im qualified for this
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Leckmasterx
Reply Quote
02/23/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Whispir

You aren't.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/23/2012 04:23 PMPosted by Iamstrykerr

You aren't.

!@#$ off!
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Rogue
Cat lfg
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hi.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I think i was in this group before i even knew about it but I shall go on my DK sir.

Also, whispir what alt do you have that isnt in greens?

Edit: im only playing unholy, get your melee buffs somewhere else.
Edited by Agoleslol on 2/25/2012 10:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
dis 1
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
xD
MAYBE dis 1
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
30/60 .. Must.. find.. good.. group.. cant lead pugs every saturday anymore I'm gonna shoot myself if i have to.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've been inactive, but looking for a decent group to raid with. I have no heroics down, but I know all the fights and their components. If you could use a Holy paladin in this 25m, let me know I would love to join.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I got a SP I could start bringing, I'm saved this week tho.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
You are making it difficult for me to start a Monday night Heroic Nefarian group, Leck!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
bump & updated needs
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hey Leck. Nice to see you again.

I am interested in this run of yours. It'll be good to relive our good old xD times.

Provided you still need DPS, I'll let you know on my situation. The raiding guild I'm in on Swtor does an alt raid on Monday that I'm helping them with (Diff lockouts for Diff difficulties) although they may change that date. If they do I'll be able to come.

Keep kicking !@#.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]