Resto Druid lf 10 man DS Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon

85 Night Elf Druid
Hello WOW Community, I'm a 392 ilvl Resto Druid who is currently 7/8, deathwing to about 10% (dps wipe) interested in finding an 8/8 guild that is working on either heroics or keeping Deathwing on farm. I'm consistently on top of the healing charts for most fights and my attendance rate is near 100%. i am looking for a Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday raid. I live on the east coast and would prefer raid to end by 12 EST, I WOULD LOVE TO change factions to Horde in order to raid but it will have to be prime conditions, i know these are tight parameters but i'm hoping there is some adequate raid out there for me. I am only interested in 10 man raids, thanks.

I'm highly skilled in my class and i am always looking for advice/ways to improve, i can make cauldrons/always come prepared for raid, and i always look up new/progression fights before we make any attempts at them. [
Edited by Brämbles on 2/23/2012 9:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/23/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Brämbles
i am always looking for advice/ways to improve

Friendly advice here...

You have too much spirit. Druids can comfortably heal with 2100 spirit or even less. Our two major regen talents are Int based, not spirit based. Reforge out some of that spirit in favor of Mastery. 12% Mastery is rather low.

Since you're over the haste breakpoint by a good chunk(2005 is what you should aim for), replace your Int/Haste gems with either full int gems(if the bonus is NOT +20 int) or int/mastery gems (If the bonus is +20 int or more).

Good luck finding a raid group!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]