Weekly ICC 25

90 Human Mage
Hello Eitrigg.

Llora and Kelly are switching the weekly ICC raids over to 25s. We will be trying heroic on as many bosses as possible, depending on the group. Our goal is to get as much of Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 player) as possible. These will be regularly scheduled for Saturdays at 8pm server time.

Vent will be required of all raid members. You don't have to speak, just be able to listen. If you have not done an ICC before, please attempt review the fights before hand.

To reserve a spot, please send ingame mail to Llora (Lloras) or Kellyann. Please include your class and role.

Looting rules:
This is a transmog run. Noone should be needing on items for the stats so there is no off-spec/main spec priority. Any one who can use the item for transmog (it is your primary armor type, you can equip it/use it) and wants it for transmog may "/roll 100". If noone rolls or it is not a transmogable item, it will be distributed to a random player.

Items on reserve:
Shadowfrost Shard

Items not currently on reserve

Bloods will be distributed as a set to who ever wins the roll and is on the quest.

Infusions are possible for regulars. If you are planning on doing infusions, you must talk to Kelly or me well before the raid. We have some reading for you to do and will review it with you before hand. If you are not willing to do this, you will just be wasting everyone's time.

Rules:
1. This is a group consist of multiple guilds. If there is any in-fighting that causes the raid to slow down or wipe for whatever reason, the players involved will be removed and replaced.
2. If there is an issue, please bring it up to the raid leader.
3. If you have any questions please ask. We would rather give you the answer then have you not know something and wipe the raid.
4. The raid leaders say is final.

Update: This week's run is scheduled for Friday, September 14 at 8 pm. Invites will be sent out through calendar promptly at 8 pm. It will be an achievement focused run.

*edited to update reserve list and dates
Edited by Llora on 9/11/2012 5:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I wish you the best of luck. You'll need it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Despite poor attendance this week we were able to down 12/12 bosses and got 10/11 of the achievements we aimed for.

We are moving our runs to a regular time of Saturday at 8pm realm time.

While this run focused on achievements, our next run will be focused on heroic kills. Please come and join us!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
8B
If you guys get me that drake I will marry you

...All of you
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

you guys get me that drake I will marry you

...All of you
l
lol, well we want the drake too. As for marrying, Kelly and I both are already married and our husbands aren't so willing to share.

This week's run went great though. Saturday we quickly downed the first 10 bosses on heroic and sitll managed to get almost all the achieves too. Saturday and Sunday we attempted the heroic LK, but were unable to down him. Monday night we did try again and got him down easily on our second attempt. Thanks to all of you who helped us get our light of dawn titles.

We probably will not be doing the Lich King himself on heroic anymore unless the group proves it is really capable of handling that fight on heroic. Next week we will be focusing on getting all the achievements for the glory achieve. Week following will be focused on getting all bosses but LK down on heroic.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Last nights heroic focus run went well. We proceded smoothly through the bosses and managed to complete all but 3 of the achievements as we went. Last night we did not do the Lich King himself on heroic but instead completed what was for many the last achievement they needed for their mount, neck deep in vile. We finished fast enough we were also able to do an OS3D run after.

Next week we will be doing an achievement focus run, although we will still be doing as many bosses on heroic as the group can handle. Kellyann will be finishing up her infusions, assuming the blood infusion does not glitch again. Shards will continue to be open roll for now to whomever is on that part of the quest.

The following week, March 31, we will be doing another heroic focused run. Again we will try for achievements as much as possible. If it seems like the group is capable enough, we will try for a heroic Lich King kill and get people their light of dawn titles. Hope to have you join us!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
lol old content. only thing this server is able to do.
Reply Quote
Kinda not, but w/e. Looking forward to going this week & hopefully getting my mount - I'd also like to queue for a chance at the unholy infusion, provided my computer can survive the experience...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Dotpockets, if you hate Eitrigg so much, feel free to go elsewhere to feed your troll fetish.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Badilyn, I believe the unholy infusion is open this week. Kelly will be getting the other two infusions this week. She thinks she has figured out the trick to avoiding the blood infusion glitches.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Next weeks run will be a heroic focus run. If the group seems capable, we will be attempting to the Lich King on heroic. So hopefully we will be able to get more people their Light of Dawn title. Kellyann's attempt at the blood infusion last weekend glitched again, so she will be trying that again this week. We may do that one boss on regular to try to finally get that over. The unholy infusion is available for anyone at that stage of the quest chain. The frost infusion will be available if Kelly is unable to get her blood infusion this coming week. Bloods will open roll to anyone on that part of the quest. Shards will continue to be open roll to those who are on the quest.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Kelly, can you please confirm the date of your next heroic run?
Reply Quote
By my limited math the heroics will be this week, March 31st. She even suggested Light of Dawn might be attempted again.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
That's correct, our next heroic run will be this Saturday at 8p realm time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Last night we managed to complete all of the fights except for the Lich King on heroic. In addition we completed a fair amount of the achievements including one of the Lich King ones. This week's run was much more drama free. Lets keep that up.

We did get Kellyann her blood infusion after 5 weeks of glitching and failure. As of next week (April 7), shards will be on reserve. Next run, Lloras will be going for her blood and frost infusions. Unholy infusion and bloods are available.

We still have slots open for next week's run (4-7). It is going to be an achievement focused run. The following week will be the next heroic run (4-14). Let Kellyann, Llora(s) or Bartholymewl know if you are interested in joining either run.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
For future heroic runs, are there going to be any attempts on h lk? I was kinda hopin this past week we would've done at least an attempt or 2 on it, but went straight to normal mode.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
*Edited It originally sounded kind of passive aggressive and I didn't mean it that way. Sorry, I should avoid posting when I first get up.

We hope to. We really do. And we did want to do it this last week. This week we had some coordination and communication issues. The Lich King fight on heroic is very mechanic heavy and requires good coordination and communication. We just were not quite on that level Saturday. The last time we did a Light of Dawn run with a fairly well coordinated group, it still took us 18 tries over 3 nights. Additionally by the time we got to the Lich King it was almost 5 hours after our start time which is a lot later than we normally get to him. That is why we decided to do it on regular.

On our next heroic run, I am going to try to get Barth to tank again instead of running on his healer. He knows our strategies really well and the tanking portions better than I do. This will let him focus on coordinating with the other tank allowing me to focus on everyone else. Hopefully that helps things go smoother. I really do want to get Light of Dawn on my pally. I am going to be talking with Kelly to see what else we can do to make it more likely to happen.
Edited by Llora on 4/2/2012 1:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
just a heads up that I might not be home in time for this week's run, Lotta family easter happening. I will be good to go the week following.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Use openraid to fill your raids trust me you wont regret using it I do a weekly icc weekly with guild mates with no hassle using openraid

http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/2852
Edited by Shockramen on 4/6/2012 11:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Last night's heroic focus run went really well. I believe we managed all the achieves except Full House, Orb Whisperer and All You Can Eat Buffet. Badilyn was able to complete her blood infusion and we will try to finish her frost infusion next week. Kelly made great progress on shards. We tweaked our LK achievement strategy a bit this week and we were able to successfully get both achievements on our first try. Like to thank everyone for such a smooth run. It was nice and fast. Thanks for picking up my slack when I had to go deal with the tornado watch. And thanks for finishing before I lost power for the night.

We have a openings for next week's run. We could use some of everything at this point.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]