Weekly ICC 25

100 Draenei Paladin
This week Befien will be co-leading with me while Kelly is out of town. Shards are still reserved. We hope to get through the first 4 wings relatively quickly this week. We are planning on doing Light of Dawn / Heroic Lich King kill this week.

We have made a few changes to help prevent more griefers in the future. I'm sorry about how things went last week. I hope all you non-trolls will run with us in the future.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Sorry for having to bail at the LK last night, I leave for work every week about 11 pm pacific and cant stay passed that. I hope you guys got it done, and thanks for letting me come along.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
As soon as we finish Kelly's weapon, Kellyann and I will be taking a break from running ICCs for a month or so. We both have decided that we need a break to prevent burning out. She currently needs 11 more shards. This week is going to be a heroic run. Next week will be an achievement run.
Edited by Lloras on 6/6/2012 5:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I'm sick of DS so I will be doing an ICC 25 run on Friday at 8 pm server. Gonna need all. Shards are on reserve. Bloods will be open roll as a pair for those on the quests. So come get some fun mog gear, achievements, a fun mount, and take your picture dancing on the Lich King.
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Druid
Wish I could go but I'm going to be gone this weekend Llora :( I wish you the best of luck of luck though !
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Ok, last night we had a really good group. Discovered some new glitchiness in some areas and saw that they changed the requirements for orb whisper unfortunately. Gonna do another run on Friday the 21 at 8 pm server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]