Best addon for combat rogues rotation?

85 Human Mage
I would love to know if there are any good Combat Rogue rotation addons out there.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Bandit's Guile Helper is beyond fantastic for tracking your insight level, and how many more SS/RvS you need to go before the next one. Most everything else is just cooldown/duration tracking, which can be done by a ton of different addons. NeedToKnow, TellMeWhen, Elkano's BuffBars, Rogue Power Bars, etc.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Thanks =)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I use a combination of the aforementioned Rogue Power Bars (to track my Slice and Dice timer, Blade Flurry status and uptime on heroism/AdRush) and SexyCooldown (to track my... um... cooldowns).

I do not use this Bandit's Guile Helper of which V speaks, but he's talked about so much now that I feel like I should do it just to be cool.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I also use Rogue Power Bars and NugComboBar for when I'm tired of tracking my CP in the little text that Mike's Scrolling Battle Text brings. But I tried FaceRoll(i think it's called that) but i couldn't fix it to my liking. But i have not used a GOOD addon yet.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Combat Rogue rotation?
SS your brains out and then hit killing spree once in a while.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
Combat Rogue rotation?
SS your brains out and then hit killing spree once in a while.

Given the things you told other people I am ashamed of you for saying that. :<
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]