The Day of Good Fortune 2012

100 Tauren Druid
Come celebrate the Day of Good Fortune, March 18th, 2012! The third annual Day Of Good Fortune celebrates the good fortune of the Horde of Cairne. Show off your good fortune by displaying your rare items, mounts or pets!

Wear something green and bring out a snake pet, and get some free stuff!

Come show off your luck, or just hang out and watch others show theirs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
You always have the most interesting ideas Mishotem.... is this going to be an all day thing or are you going to have it set at a certain time????
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I am honestly not sure when it will start. I have to see what else I might also be doing that day. I'd like to make it an all-day thing, but if I end up having other plans, it will likely be a late afternoon/evening event.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
no problem... I'll just keep a check for updates...=)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Mish, how is the guild doing now that you're back?
Reply Quote
72 Orc Death Knight
gah, I work sunday evenings.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Pretty much the same. I'm trying to be more active and get things rolling again.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Sorry for the late update. It's looking like this will be around 7pm or so server time. But it will go til I run out of stuff, or get tired of it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Cool... is it going to be in Org??
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Thanks to all who participated, gave out a lot of stuff this year. Good Fortune to all!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Had fun Dancing with you Mish..... Good Fortune to You....=)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]