Rate the Healer above you!!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey all,

Mainly doing this to help get some advice as well. I been using askmrrobot for reforging equipment tweaks etc. Its tellin me to reforge to all haste on my paladin. should i be reforing all haste, or all mastery. plus yes i know i have a piece of pvp gear on, but thats the best ive gotten to drop lately. all advice is appreciated
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You stat reforging is going to depend on your playstyle and raid comp if you're in a guild/actively raiding. Reforging full haste is going to give you the most throughput, but mastery and even crit builds can be adequate in Dragon Soul. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657280029 is a good read and guide to gearing and optimizing.

There are obvious things in your armory you want to fix, namely enchanting your gear. As far as gemming I would only gem hybrid gems when you have a 20+ Intellect socket bonus (or more), and just stick with brilliant inferno rubys/queen's garnets.

As for your holy spec -
1 - Eternal Glory and Last Word are both very strong talents for WoG and would be worth picking up IMO.
2 - Blessed life only works on a few effects in DS. I have used it for a few fights but found it not worth the 2 points.
3 - 2/2 Improved Judgements, even 1/2 isn't need in DS. For the most part you should always be within range to judge without this talent. I use 1/2 basically because I didn't see a better place to toss my extra point.

I would drop 2/2 Blessed life and at least 1/2 Imp Judgements and put those points into Eternal Glory and Last Word.

Glyph wise I would suggest Divine Favor instead of Holy Shock or WoG, Divine Protection is a great glyph for DS, you already have Divine Plea, I use Divinity for the mana return.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
10/10
Reply Quote
100/10

good job
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
@Windfuhrer. I don't know shammies so I am assuming good. 10/10
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Any pointers on me please ?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/24/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Silksight
Any pointers on me please ?

@Silksight

8/10, get Maw.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock

Always fun wasting hours every day rating people's gear and spec, feels good to belong doesn't it? The EJ peer pressure claims many victims who can't otherwise think for themselves.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
@ Bafrad

Not too familiar with H Paladins but..

10/10 !

Looking good.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@ Bafrad

Not too familiar with H Paladins but..

10/10 !

Looking good.

10/10

Btw, shaman go for mastery now a days?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I don't know much about paladins but everything is enchanted and gemmed, so woot! 10/10
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
@ Desiration
9.5/10 :P
I can understand not having a few epic gems in your heroic gear (Queen's Garnet drops are terrible for me)
But just one Q. Why don't you have any points in Genesis?
But other then that... Nice progress!

Edit: Ignore my holy spec (Was doing theory crafting with particular talents last time a logged.)
Edited by Aelical on 2/26/2012 12:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
When my priest grows up she wants to be just like you =P

10/10

And yeah, I have a couple of gems to replace... I was kinda broke.. lol
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
When my priest grows up she wants to be just like you =P

10/10

And yeah, I have a couple of gems to replace... I was kinda broke.. lol

Never ever ever put anything other than Brilliants in prismatic slots. -2

You're equating 20 secondary stats to 10 Int in several pieces. Although this is not wrong, per se, it's not something I would do. Nevertheless, it's hardly significant enough for points off.

And get that point out of Living Seed, and put it in Nature's Bounty.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
As far as the gems are concerned, yes, I am aware that I have a few that are not ideal. That is being rememdied likely tonight. At the time I was not able to gem for all brilliants so I gemmed what I could so I wouldn't have empty sockets.

With regards to spec, I really almost never use Nourish or Regrowth. I felt that made the choice between living seed and Nature's bounty fairly insignificant. In my last madness kill I used 5 Regrowth and no Nourish. My living seed procced 13 times.

Would Nature's Bounty still be a better choice?
Reply Quote
As far as the gems are concerned, yes, I am aware that I have a few that are not ideal. That is being rememdied likely tonight. At the time I was not able to gem for all brilliants so I gemmed what I could so I wouldn't have empty sockets.

With regards to spec, I really almost never use Nourish or Regrowth. I felt that made the choice between living seed and Nature's bounty fairly insignificant. In my last madness kill I used 5 Regrowth and no Nourish. My living seed procced 13 times.

8/10 off to a good start, a better meta is the 54 intel 3% crit effect, 3% mana doesn't really do anything especially since we dont have mana problems, living seed is pretty pointless the healing from it practically does nothing, especially if you dont use nourish and regrowth, because some reason you think its pointless? nourish should be spammed on downtime keeping harmony up, i cant picture you spamming healing touch to keep harmony up that would probably drain your mana. looking at your logs your harmony uptime is 68% on your last madness kill which is pretty bad you want to be around 85%+ and thats why you use nourish. more uptime on efflorence would cause you to do alot more heals. you seem to be using a ton of healing touches which is doing a ton of overhealing and not keeping harmony up so i would definetly use more nourishes
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid

8/10 off to a good start, a better meta is the 54 intel 3% crit effect, 3% mana doesn't really do anything especially since we dont have mana problems, living seed is pretty pointless the healing from it practically does nothing, especially if you dont use nourish and regrowth, because some reason you think its pointless? nourish should be spammed on downtime keeping harmony up, i cant picture you spamming healing touch to keep harmony up that would probably drain your mana. looking at your logs your harmony uptime is 68% on your last madness kill which is pretty bad you want to be around 85%+ and thats why you use nourish. more uptime on efflorence would cause you to do alot more heals. you seem to be using a ton of healing touches which is doing a ton of overhealing and not keeping harmony up so i would definetly use more nourishes

ZZZZ 10/10 now I want to play my druid as resto again....
Edited by Sixteenbit on 2/27/2012 2:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman

ZZZZ 10/10 now I want to play my druid as resto again....

This is my healer :\ guess I shoulda posted on it.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
02/26/2012 04:39 PMPosted by Zentira
In my last madness kill I used 5 Regrowth and no Nourish. My living seed procced 13 times.

How are you refreshing Harmony? Nature's Bounty effectively reduces the time you spend refreshing Harmony by 10%, as you should almost always have 3 rejuvs up.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Impressive Anarri! You and I could do some great things together in a raid. 10/10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]