[A] Friday ICC25M Tmog Run

90 Night Elf Death Knight
<Pride and Ego> will be recruiting this evening for an ICC25M Tmog Run tonight roughly around 7:30pm server time. If you have an 80+ alt that needs a title or you miss the ICC look, hit us up here or look us up in-game. We will be recruiting in /trade as normal. Real ID friends and family welcome. Bloods have not been reserved yet. Once assembled, those with the quest and all saronite needed will have first "dibs" on bloods. If all you have is the quest, bloods will be loot roll.

The only stipulation really is that <Pride and Ego> is a family-oriented guild, and many of us have children in the room, so we ask that guests keep vent to a PG rating.

Whatever you guys end up doing tonight, have a great night, and a wonderful weekend! Happy hunting.
Edited by Esclavizado on 3/9/2012 8:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Online-enabled games carry the notice "Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB." This notice warns those who intend to play the game online about possible exposure to chat (text, audio, video) or other types of user-generated content (e.g., maps, skins) that have not been considered in the ESRB rating assignment.
Reply Quote
02/25/2012 05:48 AMPosted by Ultron
Online-enabled games carry the notice "Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB." This notice warns those who intend to play the game online about possible exposure to chat (text, audio, video) or other types of user-generated content (e.g., maps, skins) that have not been considered in the ESRB rating assignment.
fair enough. That is why in-game, we try to be diplomatic with those who type/vent inappropriately before asking them to leave. I think our disclaimer is fair.

Our run went fairly smoothly. We had several PuGs who had never been beyond plague quarter. We will try to form back up tonight for LK25m. If we don't get enough bodies, we'll probably downgrade to 10m for those who just need the title.

We plan on trying again next friday night. those who were with us are on the order of merit list for bloods. We will be going for heroic next week. Have a great week!

Edit: We ended up going for the 10m kill because of time constraints for recruitment. I had to switch to my healer to make room for all the dps that were with us in the 25m, so that's why this toon still doesn't have the title =( Next week we will be going for 25m Heroic... and as many achieves as the group can handle. Have a great week, Nath!
Edited by Esclavizado on 2/27/2012 7:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
Great run tonight. We went 11/12 Heroic 25m and got some good achieves along the way. We will be continuing on LK25Heroic Sunday evening, 19:30 server time. Folks from Pride and Ego as well as folks from Immortal will be recruiting. Heck, we might even invite some trade trolls, lol.
Reply Quote
What an amazing fight. Blizzard did an amazing job with Heroic Lich King 25M!!!

Unfortunately, we did not earn our title last night. Thank you to all the members of <the Immortal> who came out to try to knock this fight out... unfortunately many were after DS raids and pretty tired.

Heroic LK25M is no joke... you can't out-gear defile/infest/necrotic plague/shadow traps... so no one should expect a "quick run" of this fight. Having said that... we had some really great players try their best to eek out a win last night. We were short on heals, and we only had a bubble bot for a couple of the attempts.

I think Valarrian will be trying to pull together another attempt tonight. I don't know how many <Pride and Ego> players will be available on a monday night. If you can help out, shoot him a message later tonight. If I can make it, I'll probably log my priest ("Light of Dawn" looks better on a priest than a DK anyway).
Reply Quote
it is tough, but doable. There are so many people still around who want to see this content... as our guild strengthens a bit, we hope to be more capable of carrying people through... but as it stands right now, we are all still learning. Also, thanks to RealID we were able to grab some good players from Stormrage and Echo Isles.
Reply Quote
Well, we had to settle for another normal kill this week. Next week we will clear everything on normal for achievements, and then choose 10M heroic LK or 25M Heroic LK based on how strong a team we can assemble. Should be fun.

Have a great week, Nath.
Reply Quote
tonight's run will focus on achievements working toward the 25m mount. We will do this on normal through Sindy. Once Sindy is down, we'll decide (based on group comp and performance) if we need to go for "Light of Dawn" or "Bane of the Lich King".
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Unless they changed it, which i dont think they did... you cant do H LK unless all end wing bosses are downed on heroic
Reply Quote
03/10/2012 01:20 AMPosted by Darktheif
Unless they changed it, which i dont think they did... you cant do H LK unless all end wing bosses are downed on heroic
hmm... well that will put a damper on our plans.

Due to some guild families having trips and what-not, we will not be hosting our Friday ICC raids for the next couple of months. I know that some folks in <the Immortal> are working on achievs, and title runs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]