FUZZY PAWS!

85 Night Elf Druid
i haz fuzzy pawz
Edited by Bulbasaûr on 3/6/2012 11:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
I would approach this with caution, Bulb is a Avg to Decent player & I haven't witness his leader experience first hand.
Edited by Playcharity on 2/25/2012 7:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
shuttle thats mean :( why would you say that
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
In guild drama. Juicy.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i would like to buy the mount
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Once my druid hits 85 I'm going to need you guys to gear it out, thank you in advance.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/24/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Bulbasaûr

<3 IM SORRY. I EDITED IT TO CLEAR !@#$ UP.
Edited by Shuttlewins on 2/25/2012 7:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
02/25/2012 07:44 PMPosted by Shuttlewins

<3 IM SORRY. I EDITED IT TO CLEAR !@#$ UP.

this is for Regen guild sales i would appreciate it if you did not post on here.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
So I talked to a gm about the 50k up front for the mount deal. Here is the response.

Greetings Crimefightar Thank you for contacting us! I've read over your petition regarding the Heroic Ragnaros title and mount. Unfortunately, this is not something we actually support in game. This is an at your own risk venture. This means if they take your 50k and you never get a heroic Ragnaros kill, we will be unable to reimburse you for this. We appreciate your time and patience while waiting for our reply. This reply in response is an effort to quickly and efficiently provide assistance with as little interruption to your game play as possible. If you need further help with this issue, please click 'Need More Help' and describe how we can further assist you.If everything else is taken care of, feel free to press 'Mark as Read' and close this ticket.Regards,Game Master Xantien

With that said I am happy to pay 200k for you trading me the mount after you ml it to yourself. But I do not know you guys irl so I will not front 50k up front and possible get shafted.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Why would you even remotely consider going to a GM about this? People like you make me shake my head.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
They don't want to get shafted, either. It makes much more sense in a business model to put the risk on 1 person rather than the nine people who take the time to pull you through Firelands and risk not getting the gold after Rag is dead.

Besides, I am sure if they failed or couldn't kill Rag for w/e reason you would get all the gold back.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So a reputable guild that has sold countless mounts / titles in the past is going to risk everything for your 50k.

You do realize that if you participate in a kill without paying the 50k up front you get a heroic ragnaros kill + a title? we don't know you IRL, the possibility of you taking off with your achievement and title far exceeds the possibility of us somehow shafting you on something we give to alt raiders.

I believe you fail to realize that the heroic achievement and title have value. You may think this is a 50k down + 150k later deal for the mount. I assure you it is not. As was most likely explained to you earlier, the heroic achievement + title come with a cost of 50k. That's because, when this boss dies, and achievement completion notification pops up along with a line that says "You have earned the title 'Firelord'." People pay for this alone. The 50k is for this. This is the cost of participating in the kill.

If you were to participate in the kill without paying the 50k upfront (as im sure this was explained to you in great detail) you would then be able to leave the raid, take your achievement/title, and there would be no recourse for us to get our moneys. We could contact a GM, just like you, and receive the same copy/paste response you did. This isn't our first rodeo, we've done this sales thing before.

this is how it works. We offer a service + the terms. You either agree with them, get your mount / title / achievement and live happily ever after, or you don't. We're not going to change how we do business to accommodate unwarranted paranoia.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
A 6/7H Firelands run with any piece of loot you want (excludes DTR quest items) = 60k **
A 7/7H Firelands run with any piece of loot you want plus Firelord and Smoldering Egg of Millagazor = 250k
Firelord Title + Smoldering Egg of Millagazor = 200k
Firelord Title + Heroic Ragnaros loot (not including Smoldering Egg of Millagazor) = 60k **
Firelord Title only = 50k (only available if there is no mount buyer that week)
Embers, Cinders and Siphons are potentially available but will need to be discussed in person.

The 50k you are required to pay upfront is going towards the cost of the title. While you may not be interested in the title you will automatically receive it if your goal is the mount. You cannot get the mount without receiving the title.

Its basically an issue of trust and effort put forth on our part. We don't want to be giving out the title for free. We also can't fully trust that a player without the title won't just leave without paying once they have received it, even if they claim their primary goal is the mount.

Hopefully this helps clarify a few things, and we can sell you that mount this week.

Good luck.
Edited by Ivankov on 2/27/2012 9:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
It very easy to see i collect mounts feel free to armory me. That is all i am after. He can ml the mount to himself and just open trade me the mount for 200k. So no lose there.
Edited by Crimefightar on 2/27/2012 9:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/27/2012 09:05 AMPosted by Crimefightar
It very easy to see i collect mounts feel free to armory me. That is all i am after. He can ml the mount to himself and just open trade me the mount for 200k. So no lose there.

Ok, what you fail to understand is 50k upfront is the cost of the title/achievement.

I don't know how to impress this upon you in a more plainly, clearly spelled out, fischer price myfirstraid kinda way. We get that you are a mount collector. We understand that. That fact is completely irrelevant to us. It has absolutely no bearing on our end of the conversation. This might be your 99th mount, your 156th mount, or your first. The price remains the same. 50k up front to participate in the kill, receive the achievement/title. Then, after the kill occurs, 150k for the mount. This is how it works.

Have you ever been to a nightclub that has a cover charge? Think of the 50k as a cover charge, the mount as the drunk girls / overpriced drinks that you pay for later. In order to get inside our club, you have to pay 50k gold.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You can call it paranoia if you want on my end, but then your just the same but forcing that rule. Cool Regen is a reptuable guild. I am a reptuable guy been on the server since vanilla so we are both known then for not bieng a %**%/ninja/ w/e you would like to call it. But as you said you give it to alt raiders, so it seems wierd you cannot even take my word and trade me for the mount. Both Degan and Danuka have come to my ICC 25 man runs and seen me pay 2.5k a shard for shadowmourne shard. I pay and your guildies have seen it. I have never done anything with your guild and have no IRL friends in their to voche for you.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Hell, I payed WWA the full 200k upfront. If you don't trust them you can go horde and have WWA do the run.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
You seem to be a little confused on how looting the mount functions.

-The mount is bind of pick up. You must be present for the kill to be eligible for the mount.

-Being present for the kill will automatically reward you with the Heroic Ragnaros achievement which rewards you the title Firelord.

-Firelord titles cost 50k up front

We cannot go in there and kill Heroic Ragnaros without you in the raid, and then trade the mount to you when we leave Firelands.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Ya but if a issue occurs at a nightclub where they took your cover and did not let you in you could easily have legal issues to get your money back. The game master cleared stated they would not help, so if you decide to shaft me for w/e reason I have no way to get it back.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I understand what your saying Ivankov, I do know I have to be there. The masterlooter can ml the mount to himself while i am there then open trade for 200k and give the mount which is BOP. The title is useless to me. And yes I get that you are afraid of any pug you take saying they are coming for a mount and then just leaving after the kill to ninja a title, but honestly titles are just not my thing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]