Most wanted arena class: What is it?

85 Human Rogue
Fire Mages should be above Elemental Shamans and maybe even SPriests on that list.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Good resto shaman. People will search for you.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Haha get at me rogues my spec is better than 66% of your class. Rogues are trash obviously and need to get on enhances level. Stay small rogues... jk?
Reply Quote
67 Undead Mage

Higher damage .... than all the other melee classes.

rets and DKs outdamage rogues in typical (ie not trip-dps) arena matches
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
3 out of the top 5 teams on bloodlust have a moonkin, i'd say they're doing pretty good.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Thanks Badambi for the explanation and opinion :) I think I have an idea on what class I should play now (My disc priest) Thanks everyone! :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I've tried playing a shaman, I just can't get into them. All I feel like I'm doing is casting earth shield and healing wave. I don't really get any useful healing spells til around 30. Enhance I suck at (probably because I never have two boa maces to play with.) Elemental is fun up untik I get squished :(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
lol i love you!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
1: Rogue
2: Shaman
3: Lock
4: Rogue
5: That 1800 Rogue over in the corner.
6: Mage
7: The Rogue that is wearing Warglaives because he thinks he's that badass.
8: Druid
9: Gilbert Gotfried
10: Rogue
11: Rogue
13: The number "12"
14: Priest
15: Rogue
16: Rogue
17: Priest
18: Basic Campfire
19: Anything that wears plate
20: Ghostcrawler
21: Resto Druids.
22: Gnomes
23: Forum Trolls
24: That PvE guy that never does arena
25: 346 IL heroic dungeon hero
26: Arms warrior
27: Ubettapray

Fixed it for you there, broski.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Healers: Resto Shaman & Disc Priest. Holy Pallies for RBG
Melee DPS: Sub Rogue, Feral Druid, Unholy DK
Caster DPS: Frost Mage, Affliction Lock, Shadow Priest, Fire Mage, Boomkin

Playing a warrior is not worth it since we're the worst out of all the melee dps. Don't bother ever playing a resto druid since they're horrible. Holy Priest are garbage in PVP so you should always be Disc. Holy Pallies are very, very, very good in RBGs but are decent in arena.

The problem with Holy Pallies in arena is that they don't have preemptive healing. So there are no HoTs, shields, etc. The majority of the teams in arena consist of heavy caster teams aka "Wizards" with rogues thrown where ever that heavy counter paladin teams. Because of no HoTs & shields, paladins are incredibly vulnerable to CC. Once they're in a CC, they're easy to control by chaining CCs on them. And that means there is 0 healing put on the teammates when pressured, forcing them to play defensive. That is a no-no since melee cleaves are all about being purely on being on the offense.

So if you want to focus on both aspects of RBGs & Arena, use a Shaman or a Priest for a healer. If you're focusing on your paladin, you can arena but prepare to be frustrated and stick to RBGs. Or do 5s in arena as a pally since they're really good at it.

If you want to run 3s, find a really amazing hunter (which is rare to find) and a really good UH DK and run PHD since they do well against caster cleaves and can peel for you.
Edited by Thundathighs on 2/28/2012 8:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Badambi I want to thank you for putting the time to write that. It's hard to find someone that does that with all the trolls these days...

Interesting read.
Reply Quote
1: Rogue
2: Shaman
3: Lock
4: Rogue
5: That 1800 Rogue over in the corner.
6: Mage
7: The Rogue that is wearing Warglaives because he thinks he's that badass.
8: Druid
9: Gilbert Gotfried
10: Rogue
11: Rogue
13: The number "12"
14: Priest
15: Rogue
16: Rogue
17: Priest
18: Basic Campfire
19: Anything that wears plate
20: Ghostcrawler
21: Resto Druids.

Roughly accurate.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
D: No love for the warriors...? Wtf has the world come to.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I have 10 85s in full PVP gear and it seems I get asked to play the most on my Warlock.

People were calling "dibs" on me even before I dinged 85.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]