Battle Grounds and Heals

85 Blood Elf Hunter
Horde seems to have trouble with heals in BG'S, I get sick of not being able to win because the Allies have 4 heals and we have none.

Allies and Healers may not like this, and blizz probably wont read this, and it is maybe a waste of time. However if there was a way to even out heals in BG's it would help.

What I am saying is if only one horde healer que's only let one allie healer que.

DPS is DPS but heals tips the playing field. I hate being in eye of the storm and 4 capped because you cant kill their heals, because 3 come at once and we the horde have none.

I am a PVP'er and I kill allies all the time, to make the game fair we need heals or they need to loose heals just equal it out.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
ATP
If you want fair, you're playing the wrong game.

This won't and shouldn't be implemented. If you want to pin a good percent of your losses in random BGs on alliance/horde having more healers, you probably are more clueless than I thought.
Edited by Kodyxoxo on 2/24/2012 11:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
bgs are 50/50, never think otherwise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A&feature=player_embedded
Edited by Firetrucks on 2/25/2012 7:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Of course you guys are allies and you are taunted from the truth, if the game was not tilted towards allies so much then allies would never have had AV fixed.

Allies lost AV so much they complained until Blizz moved the allies's closer to the Horde base, because the allie players boycotted AV.

Really if you don't want to win every BG with Horde players sitting on the rock in Eye of the Storm or five capping AB which might be fun once or twice but it is not a challenge when we get whipped every time we don't have heals.

This needs to happen because pretty soon Horde will get sick of Blizz being allie and maybe quit, in the meantime all you have proven because it is no challenge if you as a allie are the best of the worst because you have heals and horde does not.

For Horde not to have healers and Allies to have several healers is like bringing a knife to a gun fight it does not work.
Edited by Psychhunter on 2/25/2012 8:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
It's funny, when I do bgs I never get any healers, and horde always have more then us, and yet we still win. Maybe your just not noticing that resto druid in greens as a healer.
Reply Quote
88 Orc Hunter
02/25/2012 07:09 AMPosted by Firetrucks
bgs are 50/50, never think otherwise.

This.

Stop thinking of it so black and white. Its exactly the same on both sides. I've played both extensively to know this.

If you really have an issue with all of this, roll a healer and be the massive winning force that you believe they are.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
ATP
Of course you guys are allies and you are taunted from the truth, if the game was not tilted towards allies so much then allies would never have had AV fixed.

If I logged onto my horde character and said the same thing I did would it make a difference? No. It's the fact you want to blame most of your losses on you not having a 24/7 pocket healer to carry you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
If I logged onto my horde character and said the same thing I did would it make a difference? No. It's the fact you want to blame most of your losses on you not having a 24/7 pocket healer to carry you.

You just went full retard
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
-find healer friends / roll healer
-queue random bg
-???
-profit

????
??????????
??
??
????!????

!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
ATP
02/25/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Grimsaucex

zzzz
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Ok, I still don't understand how this would hurt, healers might have a longer que time, but if heals were equal how could that be a bad thing?

Oh I see players would have to use skill to win, healers make a difference if we don't have them, and allies do they think it is fair.

I have one of every healer in the game I like my preist best but I also want to run my hunter or my kitty or my mage. To make a healer will not fix this problem but to que both sides with the same in healers would.
Edited by Psychhunter on 2/25/2012 9:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
ATP
You aren't understanding, just because you're on the losing side sometimes does NOT mean that the alliance as a whole faction have more healers Q'ing than Horde. If you were to faction change and do bgs for a week you would have the SAME opinion but reversed. It's the fact you losing makes you annoyed, therefore every bg you lose you look and see "LOOK AT THOSE HEALERS THATS WHY WE LOST OP ALLIANCE OPOP."

When you go on a winning streak in BGs do you ever look to see if you had more healers than the Alliance in that specific BG? No, because in you're off in your "Lol we outplayed those alliance scum" world.
Edited by Kodyxoxo on 2/25/2012 9:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
ATP
They could implement this into Tol Barad, and horde would never have tb till MoP is released.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Are you serious, really it could not hurt either team if what you say is true.

If it was equaled out on healers - then it would be skill instead of a land slide by OP healer's, again 4 healer to none does make a difference.

Bg's would be fun instead of only frustrating, for both sides if you truly believe what you are saying you would want this also.

Really, it does not take a fraction change to see that.
Edited by Psychhunter on 2/26/2012 7:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Surprisingly, when I did maybe 5 bgs on my new DK which just hit 85, I only won 1. Why? Horde had healers.
Edited by Daruss on 2/26/2012 11:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
ATP
Convinced you're trolling now, well played.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
ATP
It wouldnt equal out if youre saying healers are going to have longer queues. That is the completely opposite of equality.

Gonna go with trolling.

02/25/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Grimsaucex

Check out this guy maybe hes gonna report people for camping his girlfriend in stormpeaks again lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
ATP
Ill add, if you wanted to say the BG couldnt queue until it had so many healers I would understand, but that would just make queues longer for everyone but healers. I'm sure you dont want that.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
It wouldnt equal out if youre saying healers are going to have longer queues. That is the completely opposite of equality.

Gonna go with trolling.

Check out this guy maybe hes gonna report people for camping his girlfriend in stormpeaks again lol

That's mean.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
02/24/2012 11:05 PMPosted by Psychhunter
Horde seems to have trouble with heals in BG'S, I get sick of not being able to win because the Allies have 4 heals and we have none.

I go plenty of nights healing bgs only to lose almost all I queue. Healers aren't going to tip the battle with mediocre dps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]