What do you watch on Netflix while healing?

85 Gnome Priest
I just finished Downton Abbey, so I'm looking for something new to watch.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
X-Files, it rocks my socks.
Edited by Tyrnyx on 2/25/2012 9:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
Netflix Canada doesn't have anything worth watching. :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Lie to Me, and Bones are both very good shows.

Gamer is a pretty good shooter movie.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I usually watch whatever my wife is watching. An example would be the entire run of the original Melrose Place. The opening credits featured a pretty upbeat guitar riff that always managed to coincide with my need to open my mic and respond to something in vent during a raid.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Last thing I really enjoyed on netflix was Jehrico, especially if you enjoy apocalyptic tv series. Me? I've been on a binge of them over the last 6 months:

Jehrico - Nuclear war
Walking Dead - Zombies
Falling Skies - Aliens

Of those 3, Jehrico and the Walking Dead are both on netflix streaming.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Just finished Mad Men, so looking for a new show now!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Breaking Bad (A man's descent into the world of methamphetamine manufacturing and the people he drags down with him.)

Flashpoint (Law & Order similarities, except that the crimes are in progress and its all about stopping them instead of solving them. )

Lost (Handles an ensemble cast and character back-stories in consistently fantastic ways.)

24 (Agent Jack Bauer has 24 hours to save the life of his wife and daughter as well as thwart a presidential assasination. Season 1 & 2 are excellent, gets weird after that.)

Prison Break (Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell. He alone is reason enough to watch this show, but it has a cast and crew of characters with exaggerated but intense and interesting personalities. Agent Alexander Mahone breathes some new life into Season 2.)

Angel (Buffy spinoff, darker tone, smaller central cast of characters, consistent sense of humor.)

Supernatural (New to this one. Two brothers who hunt supernatural phenomena and banish them from this world. Strong X-Files vibe.)

Kyle XY (Takes some time to hit its stride, but has an absolutely fascinating premise and does a fairly good job handling teenage woes without feeling like a nickleodeon drama.)

Heroes (Has a lot of problems after Season 1, but works on the strength of it's wide cast of interesting characters. Much like T-Bag and Prison Break, Sylar is reason enough to watch this show.)

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (Great central cast of detectives. Ice-T does a fantastic job as Odafin "Fin" Tutuola. Cases have a popcorn-quality to them, and most episodes are of good quality with some missteps along the way.)
Edited by Imogence on 2/26/2012 10:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Vanilla L&O or bust >:(
Reply Quote
71 Orc Hunter
02/26/2012 09:20 AMPosted by Druidssuck
Walking Dead - Zombies

I stopped watching The Walking Dead when it went from horror to drama/suspense. For every 5 minutes of Zombie footage there's 40 minutes of drama. I'm assuming it's an attempt to win over the adult Twilight fans via zombies.

Edit: I'm not criticizing you for enjoying it.
Edited by Skeggi on 2/26/2012 11:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
02/26/2012 11:47 AMPosted by Skeggi
I stopped watching The Walking Dead when it went from horror to drama/suspense. For every 5 minutes of Zombie footage there's 40 minutes of drama. I'm assuming it's an attempt to win over the adult Twilight fans via zombies.

The first half of s2 seems more like the talking dead than walking dead but I think it's picking up now. There's only so much zombie gore you can have without some amount of character development though.

It is picking up now though.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
02/26/2012 11:55 AMPosted by Druidssuck
It is picking up now though.

+1

The slow boil started by the first half of S2 is bearing fruit.

Edit: Bad mix of cliche's there!
Edited by Melville on 2/26/2012 12:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I can't watch any of my anime on Netflix, as it's all in crappy English overdubs. If you wanted to get into what I watch on AnimeUltima, however, that'd be another story.
Reply Quote
I have a TV with various Star Trek/Stargate episodes playing while I play WoW. I've got all of the seasons for both franchises on DvD(started on by birthday in 04...then again at Christmas and before I knew it they had become the "idk what to get my son/nephew/grandson, so get him a Best Buy/mall gift card"). Strangly enough, the only season that I am missing is TOS season 3, and the only movie I am missing is Search for Spock, which I HAD on VHS but it got demagnetized on accident.

I also watch Battlestar Galatica, Babylon 5, Andromeda, Sanctuary, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Firefly and Farscape while playing.

And when I am in a bad mood I play Pokemon(yah...I know....) which I have a number of the seaons of(all of Hoenn, most of Johto, and the last one of Sinnoh).

I've also been known to watch Science Channel on occasion, funnily enough Through the Wormhole gets SOOO many things wrong that I watch it like a comedy show.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
The Office season 7
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
People use Netflix? Just get Hulu+
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
02/26/2012 04:18 PMPosted by Oldwolfe
funnily enough Through the Wormhole gets SOOO many things wrong that I watch it like a comedy show.

They must not be astrophysicists...
Reply Quote
02/26/2012 07:53 PMPosted by Anarri
funnily enough Through the Wormhole gets SOOO many things wrong that I watch it like a comedy show.

They must not be astrophysicists...

No, they bring a bunch onto the show, but they are given scripts(Professor F has been on a few times) so as to make the material more understandable for the laymen, but the guys writing the scripts have no clue about the topic.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Just finished Dollhouse, White Collar, Numbers, Firefly, Lie to Me, and Weeds. I can't heal and not do something else. Be it work or entertainment, lol. I quite frequently play a tank and healer instead of Netflix though. That keeps me occupied.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm in the middle of season 2 of Supernatural.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]