Recuperate VS Necrotic Strike

85 Human Rogue
Ok, this is not a QQ forum but did i experience a one time weird glitch or is this a common thing now.
When i was fighting an unholy DK that was stacking NS (why blizzard ever allowed it to stack again idk....and not to mention when i asked the dk about it...he didnt even know that NS stacks and he plays a DK only showing why i hate DK players) but neway. When my recup was being absorbed...my energetic recovery talent wouldnt give me energy at ALL.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Ok, this is not a QQ forum but did i experience a one time weird glitch or is this a common thing now.
When i was fighting an unholy DK that was stacking NS (why blizzard ever allowed it to stack again idk....and not to mention when i asked the dk about it...he didnt even know that NS stacks and he plays a DK only showing why i hate DK players) but neway. When my recup was being absorbed...my energetic recovery talent wouldnt give me energy at ALL.

NS absorbs healing, therefore there is no periodic healing effect to trigger ER. I'm a little surprised that it works that way, but that's how it is.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
but thats not how its even worded in the talent. even though NS absorbs it it will tick for 0 like at full health, everytime it TICKS it gives u energy, not everytime it heals
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
u deserve it for being a rogue
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
That's not what that talent says.

Finishing move that consumes combo points on any nearby target to restore 3% of maximum health every 3 sec. Lasts longer per combo point

The periodic effect is the healing part...

Empowers your Recuperate ability, causing its periodic effect to also restore 12 Energy.

Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
02/25/2012 10:04 PMPosted by Covlol

ok first off you can't even talk since your a DK and secondly....if you think rogues are OP....why dont u lvl one to 85 and get in arenas with one....tell me how "easy" it is
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
And if this is a serious thing then i would like to request A BLUE POST because this is just plain stupid. So i cant get my energy regen i spend talent points on because some wanna be hero class can spam a 1 rune ability?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
02/25/2012 10:09 PMPosted by Evisceraterr
And if this is a serious thing then i would like to request A BLUE POST because this is just plain stupid. So i cant get my energy regen i spend talent points on because some wanna be hero class can spam a 1 rune ability?

If you want a blue post, you are in the wrong forums.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
02/25/2012 10:07 PMPosted by Evisceraterr

ok first off you can't even talk since your a DK and secondly....if you think rogues are OP....why dont u lvl one to 85 and get in arenas with one....tell me how "easy" it is

Covs could probably play a rogue better than you, using only his junk. Just sayin.
Reply Quote
89 Human Paladin
Your Crusader Strike was dodged by XxstealthassassinxX.

Yeah, no rogue sympathy here.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
As a rogue you let a DK stack necro strike on you?

DKs are very weak vs melee, especially rogues who are capable of gibbing them in a single cheapshot. They have no defensive cooldowns outside of IBF.

I'm sorry but I think this is a troll post.

You underestimate DK's...severely...

I'm not sure what the point of your post is... but I doubt this is a troll post.

@OP Huh... learn something new every day...
Edited by Sinsbad on 2/26/2012 2:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
how are u 1400 as rogue priest is the question
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Necrotic Strike was dodged by Rogue
Necrotic Strike hits Rogue for 4,000 (physical) (and absorbed 11 w/o cds)
Well, thats 4 GCDs just to stop 2 ticks of recup.
Maybe if you stun us more, or disarm more, or slow more, maybe then it wouldn't be so bad eh?

So something counters a rogue for once? Big deal? Just because you cant get 12 energy from a periodic effect? My gawd, Qew Qew.

Necrotic Strike is "powerful" but the fact that if I burst and just spam necrotic. Get chained cc'd (twice that is, twice) healer didn't even have to heal, and all my necrotic absorbtions would rolls away. If its too OP to heal thru, L2CC or tell ur teammates to peel for 10 seconds. Or root him for 8 seconds then DR'd root.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]