TC EK BoV Trinity LoT ToP etc

85 Human Paladin
gday guys, was just checking in to see if any of the old guard were still hanging around.

good to see stehlen life still kicking around, but are any of the guys who would of been raiding MC and BWL when they came out, who were all scrambling for the first few TF's.

lets see if i cant rattle of a few names that may jog your memory.

galthralla
stonreighn
ochamnora
lasural
docsol
foxxo
kissadeath
loviatar (yes even you dude)

back then i was an orc hunter, Mete, yes the one who would try and reset Azuregos when ally picked him up. not looking for drama, just trying to reconnect with some old .. old old old mates. especially the guys who were in those initial AB teams helping och and lasural get to Warlord. cheers terenas!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
oh boy its mete.... i believe a bunch of BoV are playing on Cho'gal? or they were last i remember.<---Night Elf hunter Nighteskye in EK during vanilla :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I still have my ibeatmymeat to your ibeatmymete....Memories lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Present
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I don't believe Loviatar is still playing. I was in AD back in the day, and they transferred servers some time ago.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Look at that, years and years later and I'm still alive in posts.

Oh and FYI: The BoV crew is still alive and kicking, we are on Cho'Gall and SW:TOR at the moment. We will be playing again in MoP.
Edited by Stonreighn on 5/3/2012 2:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sup Mete! I still vividly remember your Hanson story you told us in AQ 40. :-)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
How dare you steal my last post! I'm the most important person here! I was even named in the post!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
"Galthralla says: He doesn't play anymore, but reads the forums occasionally...Is pleased to see his name is still listed above Stonereigns Make way for the !@#$ING REAPER %^-*!ES!!"

Galth made me post this....
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/03/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Stonreighn
I'm the most important person here!

You spelled ridiculous wrong.
Reply Quote
49 Goblin Warrior
Trinity is still here formed 11-27-2004. Most of the guild server transfered during BC.
Reply Quote
Where is Livin at? Twenty Foes is still Big Bonin'
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Only thing i remember about Trinity was Doc being lolmad when I was inivted into TC and gquit Trinity. So I quickly lost my respect for Doc and Trinity , only wanted to play with friends!

Geez Doc, really?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Reporting for duty.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
04/03/2012 03:23 PMPosted by Bobblehead
I still have my ibeatmymeat to your ibeatmymete....Memories lol

oh boy its mete.... i believe a bunch of BoV are playing on Cho'gal? or they were last i remember.<---Night Elf hunter Nighteskye in EK during vanilla :)

We know why you chose lock! It's that unending breath that keeps your from drowning ROFL!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
07/19/2012 03:27 PMPosted by Rabidlylucid
We know why you chose lock! It's that unending breath that keeps your from drowning ROFL!

It didn't help Gnomsh.... :D

*This is Trin... I xferred my druid to horde for funsies while I wait for MoP lol.
Edited by Tathais on 7/26/2012 7:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Still around.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Open the door, get on the floor
Everybody walk the dinosaur
Open the door, get on the floor
Everybody walk the dinosaur
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I dont think i ever died from drowning, and i just happened to be logged in on my lock :P i have a druid and i NEVER forget that i have aquatic form like elyas did once... was funny stuff. :)

(Nighteskye, former Night Elf hunter)
Edited by Cocobolo on 8/28/2012 2:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]