A farewell from Slighted

90 Human Mage
It has been my pleasure over the last 7 years to be a part of this community we call Runetotem.

These last few years, Slighted and the Runetotem raiding community, has been a major part of my life. However, all things must come to an end. And, unfortunately, this is where Slighted gets off this crazy train. Runetotem has been a home for many of us since the server was launched. All things must come to an end; guilds are no different.

As of March 1st, Slighted will no longer exists as a guild. There may be a few hangers on, but as a guild, we are done.

I would like to thank all the people that have been apart of the fun we have enjoyed. I would like to acknowledge all of the people who have given innumerous hours hours of their time to the guild. However is impossible, so here is a short list; (in alphabetical order) Behalter, Brincamian, Gable, Kaywhy, Rathgar, Swarly, and many, many more....

Thank you all for your dream of creating a home for so many!

Maybe; somewhere, someday; we will meet again.

Until then, I wish everyone associated with Slighted the best of luck in whatever they do.
Edited by Eliane on 2/26/2012 1:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
/salute

Best of luck to the lot of ya.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Deleted out of a different outlook of respect.
Edited by Valanyr on 1/25/2013 8:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Farewell!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Old news but Cya
Edited by Adeea on 2/26/2012 10:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Ya sad to see you go... and it sucks we were never given a choice
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Take care, El. I wasn't in Slighted, but we had some good times in the old guilds.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Now is the time to show some last vestige of honor. Show Runetotem the dignity that comes from a guild disband.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Wow, i can't believe it, its almost a year from this post and today i was thinking "how is slighted going", so search it on the internet to check on our old website and saw this post.

It's sad to see an old guild break apart, this is Nimaie (hunter/shaman) from the times when we played together Eliane, with Gabel, Kaywhy, Daddymi, Zappaz and many others.

Thanks for the great times you all gave me, it was awesome to be part of the guild number one of Runetotem, Wrath of the Lich King was awesome and more while playing with friends like you all.
Edited by Wokin on 1/24/2013 10:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
'Twas a pleasure raiding with you guys during my tenure as Alliance. Best wishes to you and yours. Except Kaywhy. I really hate that guy. ;-)

Gable and the rest will be sorely missed. Happy trails.

...also, this is from a year ago. Thanks for rezzing this thread; I had no idea Slighted threw in the towel while I was away.
Edited by Quorac on 1/26/2013 3:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/29/2012 05:05 AMPosted by Safyri
Ya sad to see you go... and it sucks we were never given a choice

Hey saf do you remember me? We use to pvp together on my old dk on runetotem way back in the day?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
:(
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Slighted died long before 2/26/2012 ^_^
Reply Quote
09/17/2015 02:50 AMPosted by Chillitotem
Slighted died long before 2/26/2012 ^_^

That it did....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]