Old Heroic Content & Meta Achievements.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi, my name is Cyriaa =^.^=

I'll be hosting some old heroic content, specifically T11 and later T12.
The goal of these runs are to finish up meta achievements for mounts and titles.
I'd like to have the same group return so that we're all doing this together and are all on the same page, that way we don't have to go back and redo a boss so x person is caught up with us, then that person never shows up again.
The run will be every Saturday from 9pm est - Midnight est.
We will start with Heroic T11, once finished with all meta achievements and heroic kills (including Sinestra, a non meta achievement boss) we will then move on to Heroic Firelands to acquire the next meta and work towards Firelord.

In order to ensure as smooth as possible runs I'm going to be extraordinarily picky about who I invite through the forums. The ideal raider will have Heroic T11 experience during it's prime time. The raider should also have Sinestra experience, Heroic Al'akir and Heroic Nefarian experience, as well as having finished the tier with at LEAST 8/11 Heroic. If you don't fall under those prerequisites, you may still join us but will need to convince me that you're capable. Many of the fights can be muscled through, but some still can not (H Nef, Sinestra, H Council, etc). Firelands will be even less forgiving when we reach that point.

This upcoming week we will be working on heroic boss kills (starting with BoT, then moving on to Heroic Nefarian, so the previous group I formed will have had all heroic bosses killed). After that we'll work towards meta achievements, which I would imagine would take no longer than a night or two.

If you think you have what it takes, and are interested in joining me for the next few weeks, send me a pm in game or reply to this.

Edit: There are no loot reserves.
Edited by Cyriaa on 2/26/2012 6:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Am interested in this.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I'm somewhat interested in doing this. Need to find the willpower to do something other than afk in org.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm interested, but you're scheduled same time as Mewpztown 10 man. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/27/2012 11:10 PMPosted by Dream
I'm somewhat interested in doing this. Need to find the willpower to do something other than afk in org.

This
Reply Quote
I'm an Orc
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
might be interested, but i generally don't get home until 10pm on saturdays
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I may be interested
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
hmmm I did see that post.
also, sorry for taking so long to get back =P
I'll see what happens this week, and if I don't get enough people due to time, then I'll see about changing days. Would friday be better?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Come to think of it, I have an alt (ele sham/resto sham, would much rather play ele though) that's geared enough and would be able to form a second run. If you let me know what days are good for you I wouldn't have any problems making a second group (if worse comes to worst).

Unless my job holds me over (which they seldomly do) I'm personally available Wednesday, Friday-Sunday. Let me know what days would be good for you guys.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Hi there I would be interested in doing this. Your scheduled time is good for me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sorry guys, I've already completed this and didn't have enough people interested in continuing.
If for whatever off chance somebody wants to put this together on their own and needs another body I can heal on this toon, DPS on this toon and on my shammy/mage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]