{A} 400 DK tank LF raiding guild

100 Human Death Knight
Howdy Folks,

I am looking for a new raiding guild.
My raid team transferred to a horde 25 man, and I stand by the alliance as I have for the past 5 years now.

I have downed, as Main Tank, H Morchok, H Zonozz, H Yorsahj, and H Ultraxion on 10 man. I have experience on H Hagara to ~35%. I have a DPS set/spec, but not too much experience playing it in 4.2/4.3.

I can raid Tues + Wed 5-9 server time (Pacific), with some flexibility. Sat/Sun/Mon are also possibilities.

More about me: I have many years of endgame raiding experience and do a ton of research on fights before showing up. I always strive to be polite. I appreciate all constructive criticism and hope others in the raid will if I offer it to them. I know my class inside and out. I will know new encounters inside and out (L2R, fatboss, icy veins, wow forums research). I show up early with flasks. I am not averse to running alts / achieves / old content / heroic dungeons for friends.

Feel free to post any potential in this thread.

Thanks,
Siswai
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Heya, mind contacting me in-game. PST Surrealae/Laleana or whoever else is online.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
02/27/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Sneakypawlo
Heya, mind contacting me in-game. PST Surrealae/Laleana or whoever else is online.

I should be on later tonight.
What's up?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

I should be on later tonight.
What's up?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4079622262
tried getting ya in game, no luck :p
check us out, got a competent group, think you would fit in well.
we currently need 1 tank and a ranged dps, possibly a healer
for our core 10h. Dont consider the 1/8h a red flag, had some complications with our carryfest 25man(progression) and just wanna burn through 10man.
Edited by Brock on 2/28/2012 9:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
@Brock, I am 100% certain that I cannot run on Thursdays.
Is there any flexibility on that day?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Something like that might be able to work out, we just wanna get a solid group. Ill try to contact Sneaky and see what we can do.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Guild Name:Risen Anarchy
Server: Lightbringer(PVE) PST
Raid Time:9 hours/week. From Monday to Wednesday,7:30-10:30pm PST
Loot System:EPGP
Atmosphere: Adult, guild 18years old+
Progression: 2/8H 25-man(Morchok, Hagara)

~About Us: Risen Anarchy is a level 25, 25-man raiding guild that has been together for more than 4 years. The majority of our members have been with us for at least a year. We have very low turn over which leads to a very consistent core raid team and schedule. We raid 3 days per week for 3 hours at a time.We are on the Lightbringer-US Server which is one of the most active and populated Alliance Servers in Warcraft. Plenty of capable bodies to fill in pugs in addition to an active economy makes the Lightbringer server a worthy candidate to call home.

~Who we need:
RANGED DPS
Mage - Arcane / Fire
Hunter - MM / Surv
Druid - Balance
Priest - Shadow
Shaman - Elemental
Warlock - Demonology

TANK
Open

HEALER
Fell free to out an apps on our guild forum

Realid: edwind1987@hotmail.com
/cheers
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]