A positive testimonial....

85 Night Elf Priest
For the better part of seven years, I've been casually playing WoW on this server. During this time, I've met some really decent people as well as those who deserve a kick in the eye. With the forums so full of flaming and slander, I just wanted to say something positive and give props to an individual who made my day. Standing by the SW auction house last night on my lvl 80 warrior alt, a fellow by the name of Deadwarf (Threat Level Midnight) whispered asking me to take something from him. It was a piece of gear! He noticed how badly I was geared and threw me a bone. I don't really have much gold due to the current hyper inflated economy and was dreading doing Cat quests for like the third time...so this dude just totally made my day. If you think about it - how often does someone just randomly do something nice for you? This act costed nothing of course - pretend items - pretend money - but it really had an impact on me. So in summary; always remember that there are real people behind the toons and what you do, kind or otherwise, might actually have a real effect on a real person.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I used to be a nice guy and do nice things...

until I took an arrow in the knee.

OK, I lied... I was never nice, but I used to be a good rogue in a good guild.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Good job, Baabady! (Aka Deadwarf)
Reply Quote
96 Draenei Shaman
Yay Baabady (Deadwarf)! I always knew you had a soft spot, keep up the good work!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]