Firelord Title and Mount Sale!!

85 Human Paladin
<Rocket Surgery> is selling the "Firelord" title and the mount (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=97493/pureblood-fire-hawk#screenshots) and any gear that drops off of Heroic Rag, and any bosses in your package, that you might want!

The run is very quick and you can choose to either be active during the encounters or dead. If you are going to be active please contact myself in game to give you a quick run down of boss mechanics so you can actually enjoy all the encounters, although for some meta-achieve runs we may request that you remain dead for certain encounters. And of course, we also offer any T11 achieves/titles. Packages and Costs:

Basic Heroic: Ragnaros (with your lockout) + Mount ( Smoldering Egg of Millagazor ) = 85k* (or 100K if you want us to get a 6/7H lockout for you)

Basic Heroic: Firelands (7/7h clear) + Mount ( Smoldering Egg of Millagazor ) = 125k**

Deluxe Heroic: Firelands (7/7h clear) + Mount ( Smoldering Egg of Millagazor ) + Legendary Quest Items + Chance at Mount ( Flametalon of Alysrazor ) = 160k***

Glory of the Firelands Raider Lots of Achievement Points + Corrupted Fire Hawk = 320k (2-week full clear endeavor that requires the completion of very annoying tasks!)

*If you provide a lockout, it MUST be a full 6 heroic clear, or you will lose your deposit, so make sure it is a valid one up to rag!
**All Firelands BoP drops that you want will also be yours to keep (If you choose to you can bring an alt for the 6/7h clear then your main for the HRag encounter)
***Only package to include quest items, BoE drops, and Alysrazor's mount if it drops, basically everything!

Post here, in game, or follow the instructions at

http://rocketsurgery.enjin.com/forum/m/1631472/viewthread/2399508-so-you-have-too-much-gold-on-your-hands/page/1#last

for further inquiries or orders. Remember, Smoldering Egg of Millagazor won't be a guarenteed drop forever! Feel free to also add me to real ID (joseph_bacani@hotmail.com) so we can chat more about convenient times/bundling for older T11 heroics or Rag mounts!

Thanks!

Updated: Openings starting April 24th!
Edited by Lazely on 5/24/2012 12:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I like how someone reported this thread. That's hilarious.

~Sage
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
For what? lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/28/2012 08:29 AMPosted by Lazely
For what? lol
Good question!

~Sage
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
We are booked up until March 12th. Don't forget if you want to buy this mount for a character or friend from another server, as long as you are able to pay on Whisperwind, we can also do cross-realm invites!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Interested!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
ok but ur horde so maybe not =(
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Updated!
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
100 Human Warrior
I like how someone reported this thread. That's hilarious.

~Sage

and Mods are gonna hopefully action the reporter, since there is no ToS violation on this thread, it's a legitimately setup run well within guidelines, exchanging digital goods for digital goods. Now if they were asking for paypal or something, then it'd be TOS violation. but 100k for a mount is allowed.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I reported it for trolling, because that's all lazy does.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Updated! Booked for until March 20th FOR RAG (don't forget we do all sorts of achieves and not only the rag mount, and also people can cancel!)
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
100 Human Warrior
03/07/2012 05:46 AMPosted by Lazely
also people can cancel!)

when you say people can cancel, you mean games and vivos being late/not showing up right? :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
03/07/2012 07:25 AMPosted by Omegal
also people can cancel!)

when you say people can cancel, you mean games and vivos being late/not showing up right? :)

Just games, vivos just works wed night on occasion. Sigh.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Updated with new pricing *conditions.

Now ONLY 85K if you are able to bring with you a 6/7 Heroic Lockout!

Otherwise a full clear with all BoP items (not including legendary quest items that a guildie may currently be on) and rag mount for only 160K!, and Chance at a rare mount drop for only 40K more which includes all quest items as well as BoE items!

Book quick! We also do cross realm sales as long as you can get gold on Whisperwind somehow (transfer a level 2+ guildbank if you need to!)
Edited by Lazely on 3/8/2012 8:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Now that we have 2 groups running there's been an additional opening in the week of the 14th, and starting from the 14th onwards we can accommodate T11 achieves/titles/mounts in addition to T12. Prices are always negotiable so don't hesitate to inquire!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Still looking to book! Feel free to stop by or contact me in-game because like I said, prices are negotiable (you can provide equiv. items or bundle up deals etc. all you need to do is chat with me!)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Ive been looking for you in game, haven't caught you online yet, but I'm interested.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I'd suggest sending your real- ID to him through via mail
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]